Decimals And Liquidity: A Study Of The Nyse
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eme:mfipps:v:36:y:2010:i:3:p:380-402 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thierry Foucault & Ohad Kadan & Eugene Kandel, 2013.
"Liquidity Cycles and Make/Take Fees in Electronic Markets,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 68(1), pages 299-341, February.
- Thierry Foucault & Ohad Kadan & Eugene Kandel, 2009. "Liquidity Cycles and Make/Take Fees in Electronic Markets," Working Papers hal-00489430, HAL.
- Foucault, Thierry & Kadan, Ohad & Kandel, Eugene, 2009. "Liquidity cycles and make/take fees in electronic markets," Les Cahiers de Recherche 920, HEC Paris.
- Thierry Foucault & Ohad Kadan & Eugene Kandel, 2013. "Liquidity Cycles and Make/Take Fees in Electronic Markets," Post-Print hal-00789263, HAL.
- Foucault, Thierry & Kadan, Ohad & Kandel, Eugene, 2009. "Liquidity cycles and make/take fees in electronic markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 7551, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ellul, Andrew & Holden, Craig W. & Jain, Pankaj & Jennings, Robert, 2007. "Order dynamics: Recent evidence from the NYSE," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 636-661, December.
- Matthew Clifton, 2010. "Liquidity and Efficiency During Unusual Market Conditions: An Analysis of Short Selling Restrictions and Expiration-Day Procedures on the London Stock Exchange," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 14.
- Craig W. Holden & Stacey Jacobsen & Avanidhar Subrahmanyam, 2014. "The Empirical Analysis of Liquidity," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 8(4), pages 263-365, December.
- Mathew, Prem G. & Michayluk, David & Kofman, Paul, 2007. "Are foreign issuers complying with Regulation Fair Disclosure?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 246-260, July.
- Vuorenmaa, Tommi A., 2008. "Decimalization, Realized Volatility, and Market Microstructure Noise," MPRA Paper 8692, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amaya, Diego & Christoffersen, Peter & Jacobs, Kris & Vasquez, Aurelio, 2015.
"Does realized skewness predict the cross-section of equity returns?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 135-167.
- Diego Amaya & Peter Christoffersen & Kris Jacobs & Aurelio Vasquez, 2013. "Does Realized Skewness Predict the Cross-Section of Equity Returns?," CREATES Research Papers 2013-41, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jiang, Christine X. & Kim, Jang-Chul & Wood, Robert A., 2009. "Adverse selection costs for NASDAQ and NYSE after decimalization," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 205-211, September.
- Pantisa Pavabutr & Sukanya Prangwattananon, 2009. "Tick size change on the Stock Exchange of Thailand," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 351-371, May.
- Siegmann, Arjen & Stefanova, Denitsa, 2017.
"The evolving beta-liquidity relationship of hedge funds,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 286-303.
- Denitsa Stefanova & Arjen Siegmann, 2014. "The Evolving Beta-Liquidity Relationship of Hedge Funds," LSF Research Working Paper Series 14-12, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Chakravarty, Sugato & Panchapagesan, Venkatesh & Wood, Robert A., 2005. "Did decimalization hurt institutional investors?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 400-420, November.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:50:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11156-017-0632-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- X. Fernández, Bernardo & Fernández Q., Vladimir & Aldazosa, E. Rene, 2017. "Una Subasta Doble de Divisas para la Determinación del Tipo de Cambio en Bolivia," Documentos de trabajo 4/2017, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- Panayides, Marios A., 2007. "Affirmative obligations and market making with inventory," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 513-542, November.
- Charlie Charoenwong & David K. Ding & Tiong Yang Thong, 2016. "Decimalization, IPO aftermath, and liquidity," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1303-1344, November.
- Mingsheng Li & Xin Zhao, 2008. "Analyst Reputation, Dealer Affiliation, And Market Making," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 31(4), pages 301-332.
- Istvan Barra & Siem Jan Koopman & Agnieszka Borowska, 2016. "Bayesian Dynamic Modeling of High-Frequency Integer Price Changes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-028/III, Tinbergen Institute, revised 16 Feb 2018.
- Chung, Kee H. & Chuwonganant, Chairat, 2007. "Quote-based competition, market share, and execution quality in NASDAQ-listed securities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 2770-2795, September.
- Bidisha Chakrabarty & Zhaohui Han & Konstantin Tyurin & Xiaoyong Zheng, 2006. "A Competing Risk Analysis of Executions and Cancellations in a Limit Order Market," Caepr Working Papers 2006-015, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Katarzyna Bien & Ingmar Nolte & Winfried Pohlmeier, 2006. "Estimating liquidity using information on the multivariate trading process," Working Papers 10, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Shynkevich, Andrei, 2012. "Short-term predictability of equity returns along two style dimensions," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 675-685.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:27:y:2004:i:1:p:75-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.