Risk and Return on Newly Listed Stocks: The Post-Listing Experience
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lindvall, John R, 1977. "New Issue Corporate Bonds, Seasoned Market Efficiency and Yield Spreads," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1057-1067, September.
- McConnell, John J & Sanger, Gary C, 1987. " The Puzzle in Post-listing Common Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(1), pages 119-140, March.
- G. Maxwell Ule, 1937. "Price Movements of Newly Listed Common Stocks," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10, pages 346-346.
- Reints, William W. & Vandenberg, Pieter A., 1975. "The Impact of Changes in Trading Location on a Security's Systematic Risk," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(05), pages 881-890, December.
- Sanger, Gary C. & McConnell, John J., 1986. "Stock Exchange Listings, Firm Value, and Security Market Efficiency: The Impact of NASDAQ," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(01), pages 1-25, March.
- Theoharry Grammatikos & George Papaioannou, 1986. "Market Reaction To Nyse Listings: Tests Of The Marketability Gains Hypothesis," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 9(3), pages 215-227, September.
- Weinstein, Mark I, 1978. "The Seasoning Process of New Corporate Bond Issues," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(5), pages 1343-1354, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McConnell, John J. & Dybevik, Heidi J. & Haushalter, David & Lie, Erik, 1996. "A survey of evidence on domestic and international stock exchange listings with implications for markets and managers," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 347-376, December.
- Walayet A. Khan & H. Kent Baker, 1993. "Unlisted Trading Privileges, Liquidity, And Stock Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 16(3), pages 221-236, September.
- David Abad & Antonio Rubia, 1999. "- Evaluation Of The Fixing Trading System In The Spanish Market," Working Papers. Serie EC 1999-17, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- H. Kent Baker & Richard B. Edelman, 1990. "Otc Market Switching And Stock Returns: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 13(4), pages 325-338, December.
- Sun, Qian & Tang, Yuen-Kin & Tong, Wilson H. S., 2002. "The impacts of mass delisting: Evidence from Singapore and Malaysia," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 333-351, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:12:y:1989:i:2:p:93-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.