Reputation Formation in Early Bank Note Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lindvall, John R, 1977. "New Issue Corporate Bonds, Seasoned Market Efficiency and Yield Spreads," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1057-1067, September.
- Sorensen, Eric H., 1982. "On the Seasoning Process of New Bonds: Some Are More Seasoned than Others," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 195-208, June.
- Kahn, James A, 1985. "Another Look at Free Banking in the United States [New Evidence on the Free Banking Era]," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 881-885, September.
- Arthur J. Rolnick & Warren E. Weber, 1982. "Free banking, wildcat banking, and shinplasters," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Wasserfallen, Walter & Wydler, Daniel, 1988. " Underpricing of Newly Issued Bonds: Evidence from the Swiss Capital Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(5), pages 1177-1191, December.
- Du Boff, Richard B., 1980. "Business Demand and the Development of the Telegraph in the United States, 1844–1860," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(04), pages 459-479, December.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Boyle, Phelim P. & Ananthanarayanan, A. L., 1977. "The impact of variance estimation in option valuation models," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 375-387, December.
- Fung, W K H & Rudd, Andrew, 1986. " Pricing New Corporate Bond Issues: An Analysis of Issue Cost and Seasoning Effects," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(3), pages 633-643, July.
- Ederington, Louis H, 1974. "The Yield Spread of New Issues of Corporate Bonds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(5), pages 1531-1543, December.
- Mark Rubinstein, 1976. "The Valuation of Uncertain Income Streams and the Pricing of Options," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(2), pages 407-425, Autumn.
- Weinstein, Mark I, 1978. "The Seasoning Process of New Corporate Bond Issues," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(5), pages 1343-1354, December.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1980. "Equilibrium in a Pure Currency Economy," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(2), pages 203-220, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:104:y:1996:i:2:p:346-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.