Short sales restrictions, dilution and the pricing of rights issues on the Singapore Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jun Cai, 1998. "The long-run performance following Japanese rights issues," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 419-434.
- Robert S. Hansen, 1988. "The Demise of the Rights Issue," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(3), pages 289-309.
- Smith, Clifford Jr., 1977. "Alternative methods for raising capital : Rights versus underwritten offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 273-307, December.
- Galai, Dan & Schneller, Meir I, 1978. "Pricing of Warrants and the Value of the Firm," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(5), pages 1333-1342, December.
- Bae, Sung C & Levy, Haim, 1994. "The Valuation of Stock Purchase Rights as Call Options," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 29(3), pages 419-440, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Groen-Xu, Moqi & Massa, Massimo & Mataigne, Virginie & Vermaelen, Theo, 2017. "Choices in Equity Finance A Global Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 11987, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Massa, Massimo & Vermaelen, Theo & Xu, Moqi, 2013.
"Rights offerings, trading, and regulation: a global perspective,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
55403, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Massimo Massa & Theo Vermaelen & Moqi Xu, 2013. "Rights offerings, trading, and regulation: A global perspective," FMG Discussion Papers dp727, Financial Markets Group.
- Au, Andrea S. & Doukas, John A. & Onayev, Zhan, 2009. "Daily short interest, idiosyncratic risk, and stock returns," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 290-316, May.
- Arturo Bris & William N. Goetzmann & Ning Zhu, 2007.
"Efficiency and the Bear: Short Sales and Markets Around the World,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 62(3), pages 1029-1079, June.
- William N. Goetzmann & Ning Zhu & Arturo Bris, 2003. "Efficiency and the Bear: Short Sales and Markets around the World," NBER Working Papers 9466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arturo Bris & William N. Goetzmann & Ning Zhu, 2003. "Efficiency and the Bear: Short Sales and Markets around the World," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm321, Yale School of Management.
- Arturo Bris & William N. Goetzmann & Ning Zhu, 2004. "Efficiency and the Bear: Short Sales and Markets around the World," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm15, Yale School of Management.
- Arturo Bris & William Goetzmann & Ning Zhu, 2004. "Efficiency and the Bear: Short Sales and Markets around the World," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm327, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Feb 2005.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4430 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pacfin:v:10:y:2002:i:2:p:141-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.