Short sales restrictions, dilution and the pricing of rights issues on the Singapore Stock Exchange
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Smith, Clifford Jr., 1977. "Alternative methods for raising capital : Rights versus underwritten offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 273-307, December.
- Galai, Dan & Schneller, Meir I, 1978. "Pricing of Warrants and the Value of the Firm," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(5), pages 1333-42, December.
- Jun Cai, 1998. "The long-run performance following Japanese rights issues," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 419-434.
- Robert S. Hansen, 1988. "The Demise of the Rights Issue," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(3), pages 289-309.
- Bae, Sung C & Levy, Haim, 1994. "The Valuation of Stock Purchase Rights as Call Options," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 29(3), pages 419-40, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pacfin:v:10:y:2002:i:2:p:141-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.