Market segmentation and price differentials between A shares and H shares in the Chinese stock markets
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Domowitz, Ian & Glen, Jack & Madhavan, Ananth, 1997. " Market Segmentation and Stock Prices: Evidence from an Emerging Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(3), pages 1059-1085, July.
- Hietala, Pekka T, 1989. " Asset Pricing in Partially Segmented Markets: Evidence from the Finnish Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(3), pages 697-718, July.
- Poon, Winnie P. H. & Fung, Hung-Gay, 2000. "Red chips or H shares: which China-backed securities process information the fastest?," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 315-343, December.
- Chen, G M & Lee, Bong-Soo & Rui, Oliver, 2001. "Foreign Ownership Restrictions and Market Segmentation in China's Stock Markets," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 24(1), pages 133-155, Spring.
- Froot, Kenneth A. & O'Connell, Paul G. J. & Seasholes, Mark S., 2001.
"The portfolio flows of international investors,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 151-193, February.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Paul G.J. O'Connell & Mark S. Seasholes, 1998. "The Portfolio Flows of International Investors, I," NBER Working Papers 6687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lin, Anchor Y. & Swanson, Peggy E., 2004. "International equity flows and developing markets: the asian financial market crisis revisited," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 55-73, February.
- Solnik, B H, 1974. "The International Pricing of Risk: An Empirical Investigation of the World Capital Market Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 365-378, May.
- Lee, Charles M C & Shleifer, Andrei & Thaler, Richard H, 1991. " Investor Sentiment and the Closed-End Fund Puzzle," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 75-109, March.
- Charles Lee & Andrei Shleifer & Richard Thaler, 1990. "Investor Sentiment and the Closed-End Fund Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 3465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Charles & Shleifer, Andrei & Thaler, Richard H., 1991. "Investor Sentiment and the Closed-End Fund Puzzle," Scholarly Articles 27693394, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Ma, Xianghai, 1996. "Capital controls, market segmentation and stock prices: Evidence from the Chinese stock market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 219-239, July.
- Stulz, Rene M & Wasserfallen, Walter, 1995. "Foreign Equity Investment Restrictions, Capital Flight, and Shareholder Wealth Maximization: Theory and Evidence," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(4), pages 1019-1057.
- Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson H. S., 2000. "The effect of market segmentation on stock prices: The China syndrome," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1875-1902, December.
- Bailey, Warren, 1994. "Risk and return on China's new stock markets: Some preliminary evidence," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 2(2-3), pages 243-260, May.
- Bergstrom, Clas & Tang, Ellen, 2001. "Price differentials between different classes of stocks: an empirical study on Chinese stock markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4-5), pages 407-426, December.
- Bailey, Warren & Chung, Y. Peter & Kang, Jun-koo, 1999. "Foreign Ownership Restrictions and Equity Price Premiums: What Drives the Demand for Cross-Border Investments?," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(04), pages 489-511, December.
- Kalok Chan & Allaudeen Hameed & Sie Ting Lau, 2003. "What if Trading Location Is Different from Business Location? Evidence from the Jardine Group," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(3), pages 1221-1246, 06.
- Bailey, Warren & Jagtiani, Julapa, 1994. "Foreign ownership restrictions and stock prices in the Thai capital market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 57-87, August.
- Froot, Kenneth A. & Dabora, Emil M., 1999. "How are stock prices affected by the location of trade?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 189-216, August.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Emil Dabora, 1998. "How are Stock Prices Affected by the Location of Trade?," NBER Working Papers 6572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mulfin:v:16:y:2006:i:3:p:232-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.