Market segmentation and price differentials between A shares and H shares in the Chinese stock markets
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bailey, Warren & Jagtiani, Julapa, 1994. "Foreign ownership restrictions and stock prices in the Thai capital market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 57-87, August.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Emil Dabora, 1998.
"How are Stock Prices Affected by the Location of Trade?,"
NBER Working Papers
6572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Froot, Kenneth A. & Dabora, Emil M., 1999. "How are stock prices affected by the location of trade?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 189-216, August.
- Chen, G M & Lee, Bong-Soo & Rui, Oliver, 2001. "Foreign Ownership Restrictions and Market Segmentation in China's Stock Markets," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 24(1), pages 133-55, Spring.
- Froot, Kenneth A. & O'Connell, Paul G. J. & Seasholes, Mark S., 2001.
"The portfolio flows of international investors,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 151-193, February.
- Bailey, Warren & Chung, Y. Peter & Kang, Jun-koo, 1999. "Foreign Ownership Restrictions and Equity Price Premiums: What Drives the Demand for Cross-Border Investments?," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(04), pages 489-511, December.
- Domowitz, Ian & Glen, Jack & Madhavan, Ananth, 1997. " Market Segmentation and Stock Prices: Evidence from an Emerging Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(3), pages 1059-85, July.
- Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson H. S., 2000. "The effect of market segmentation on stock prices: The China syndrome," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1875-1902, December.
- Kalok Chan & Allaudeen Hameed & Sie Ting Lau, 2003. "What if Trading Location Is Different from Business Location? Evidence from the Jardine Group," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(3), pages 1221-1246, 06.
- Stulz, Rene M & Wasserfallen, Walter, 1995. "Foreign Equity Investment Restrictions, Capital Flight, and Shareholder Wealth Maximization: Theory and Evidence," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 8(4), pages 1019-57.
- Ma, Xianghai, 1996. "Capital controls, market segmentation and stock prices: Evidence from the Chinese stock market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 219-239, July.
- Bergstrom, Clas & Tang, Ellen, 2001. "Price differentials between different classes of stocks: an empirical study on Chinese stock markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(4-5), pages 407-426, December.
- Solnik, B H, 1974. "The International Pricing of Risk: An Empirical Investigation of the World Capital Market Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 365-78, May.
- Hietala, Pekka T, 1989. " Asset Pricing in Partially Segmented Markets: Evidence from the Finnish Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(3), pages 697-718, July.
- Bailey, Warren, 1994. "Risk and return on China's new stock markets: Some preliminary evidence," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 2(2-3), pages 243-260, May.
- Poon, Winnie P. H. & Fung, Hung-Gay, 2000. "Red chips or H shares: which China-backed securities process information the fastest?," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 315-343, December.
- Lin, Anchor Y. & Swanson, Peggy E., 2004. "International equity flows and developing markets: the asian financial market crisis revisited," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 55-73, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mulfin:v:16:y:2006:i:3:p:232-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.