Price differentials between different classes of stocks: an empirical study on Chinese stock markets
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Fernald & John H. Rogers, 2002.
"Puzzles In The Chinese Stock Market,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(3), pages 416-432, August.
- John G. Fernald & John H. Rogers, 2000. "Puzzles in the Chinese stock market," Working Paper Series WP-00-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- John G. Fernald & John H. Rogers, 1998. "Puzzles in the Chinese stock market," International Finance Discussion Papers 619, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gordon, Roger H. & Li, Wei, 2003.
"Government as a discriminating monopolist in the financial market: the case of China,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 283-312, February.
- Roger H. Gordon & Wei Li, 1999. "Government as a Discriminating Monopolist in the Financial Market: The Case of China," NBER Working Papers 7110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hietala, Pekka T, 1989. " Asset Pricing in Partially Segmented Markets: Evidence from the Finnish Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(3), pages 697-718, July.
- Solnik, B H, 1974. "The International Pricing of Risk: An Empirical Investigation of the World Capital Market Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 365-78, May.
- Errunza, Vihang & Losq, Etienne, 1985. " International Asset Pricing under Mild Segmentation: Theory and Test," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(1), pages 105-24, March.
- Bailey, Warren, 1994. "Risk and return on China's new stock markets: Some preliminary evidence," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 2(2-3), pages 243-260, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mulfin:v:11:y:2001:i:4-5:p:407-426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.