Cities under stress
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berliant, Marcus & Peng, Shin-Kun & Wang, Ping, 2002.
"Production Externalities and Urban Configuration,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 275-303, June.
- Marcus Berliant & Shin-Kun Peng & Ping Wang, 2000. "Production Externalities and Urban Configuration," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0011, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Lucas & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2002. "On the Internal Structure of Cities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1445-1476, July.
- David Wildasin, 2001.
"Local Public Finance in the Aftermath of September 11,"
- Wildasin, David E., 2002. "Local Public Finance in the Aftermath of September 11," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 225-237, March.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Tsiddon, Daniel, 2004.
"Macroeconomic consequences of terror: theory and the case of Israel,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 971-1002, July.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Tsiddon, Daniel, 2004. "Macroeconomic Consequences of Terror: Theory and the Case of Israel," CEPR Discussion Papers 4427, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mills, Edwin S., 2002. "Terrorism and U.S. Real Estate," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 198-204, March.
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2004. "Optimal Urban Land Use and Zoning," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(1), pages 69-106, January.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Ogawa, Hideaki, 1982. "Multiple equilibria and structural transition of non-monocentric urban configurations," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 161-196, May.
- James Harrigan & Philippe Martin, 2002.
"Terrorism and the resilience of cities,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Nov, pages 97-116.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:51:y:2004:i:5:p:903-927. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.