Local Public Finance in the Aftermath of September 11
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- David Wildasin, 2001. "Local Public Finance in the Aftermath of September 11," Public Economics 0112005, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wildasin, David E., 1991. "Some rudimetary 'duopolity' theory," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, pages 393-421.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno S. Frey & Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer, 2007.
"Calculating Tragedy: Assessing The Costs Of Terrorism,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Bruno S. Frey & Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "Calculating Tragedy: Assessing the Costs of Terrorism," IEW - Working Papers 205, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer, 2004. "Calculating Tragedy: Assessing the Costs of Terrorism," CESifo Working Paper Series 1341, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer, 2004. "Calculating Tragedy: Assessing the Costs of Terrorism," CREMA Working Paper Series 2004-23, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- David E. Wildasin, 2006. "Disasters: Issues for State and Federal Government Finances," Working Papers 2006-07, University of Kentucky, Institute for Federalism and Intergovernmental Relations.
- Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2004. "Cities under stress," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 903-927.
- Luca Salvadori, 2015. "Does tax enforcement counteract the negative effects of terrorism? A case study of the Basque Country," Working Papers 2015/9, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Christian L. Redfearn, 2004. "Land Markets & Terrorism: Uncovering Perceptions of Risk by Examining Land Price Changes Following 9/11," Working Paper 8591, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Konstantinos Drakos & Panagiotis Th. Konstantinou, 2011. "Terrorism Shocks and Public Spending: Panel VAR Evidence from Europe," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 48, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Luca Salvadori, 2015. "Does tax enforcement counteract the negative effects of terrorism? A case study of the Basque country," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1465, European Regional Science Association.
- Oâ€™Flaherty, Brendan & Sethi, Rajiv, 2015. "Urban Crime," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
More about this item
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H - Public Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:51:y:2002:i:2:p:225-237. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .