Sticky prices: the impact of regulation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Allen, Franklin, 1988. "A Theory of Price Rigidities when Quality is Unobservable," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 139-51, January.
- Anonymous, 1994. "Monetary Policy Statement, December 1994," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 57, December.
- Barro, Robert J., 1977. "Long-term contracting, sticky prices, and monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 305-316, July.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1981.
"Output Fluctuations and Gradual Price Adjustment,"
NBER Working Papers
0621, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1994. "Introduction to "Monetary Policy"," NBER Chapters, in: Monetary Policy, pages 1-5 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anil K Kashyap, 1994.
"Sticky Prices: New Evidence from Retail Catalogs,"
NBER Working Papers
4855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anil K. Kashyap, 1990. "Sticky prices: new evidence from retail catalogs," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 112, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anil K. Kashyap, 1991. "Sticky prices: new evidence from retail catalogs," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lee E. Ohanian & Alan C. Stockman & Lutz Killian, 1994.
"The effects of real and monetary shocks in a business cycle model with some sticky prices,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 1209-1240.
- Ohanian, Lee E & Stockman, Alan C & Kilian, Lutz, 1995. "The Effects of Real and Monetary Shocks in a Business Cycle Model with Some Sticky Prices," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 1209-34, November.
- David A. Dickey & Dennis W. Jansen & Daniel L. Thornton, 1991. "A primer on cointegration with an application to money and income," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 58-78.
- Rotemberg, Julio J, 1982. "Sticky Prices in the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1187-1211, December.
- Laurence Ball & David Romer, 1987.
"Sticky Prices as Coordination Failure,"
NBER Working Papers
2327, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Bils, 1989. "Cyclical Pricing of Durable Goods," NBER Working Papers 3050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mankiw, N Gregory, 1985. "Small Menu Costs and Large Business Cycles: A Macroeconomic Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 100(2), pages 529-38, May.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1994. "Monetary Policy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number greg94-1, December.
- Dexter, Albert S & Levi, Maurice D & Nault, Barrie R, 1993. "Freely Determined versus Regulated Prices: Implications for the Measured Link between Money and Inflation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 222-30, May.
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Woodford, Michael, 1996. "Real-Business-Cycle Models and the Forecastable Movements in Output, Hours, and Consumption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 71-89, March.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Robert E. Hall, 1980. "Employment Fluctuations and Wage Rigidity," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 11(1, Tenth ), pages 91-142.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:49:y:2002:i:4:p:797-821. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.