Sticky prices: the impact of regulation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laurence Ball & David Romer, 1987.
"Sticky Prices as Coordination Failure,"
NBER Working Papers
2327, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ohanian, Lee E & Stockman, Alan C & Kilian, Lutz, 1995.
"The Effects of Real and Monetary Shocks in a Business Cycle Model with Some Sticky Prices,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 1209-34, November.
- Lee E. Ohanian & Alan C. Stockman & Lutz Kilian, 1994. "The effects of real and monetary shocks in a business cycle model with some sticky prices," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 1209-1240.
- Anil K. Kashyap, 1990.
"Sticky prices: new evidence from retail catalogs,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
112, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anil K Kashyap, 1994. "Sticky Prices: New Evidence from Retail Catalogs," NBER Working Papers 4855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anil K. Kashyap, 1991. "Sticky prices: new evidence from retail catalogs," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Mankiw, N Gregory, 1985. "Small Menu Costs and Large Business Cycles: A Macroeconomic Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 100(2), pages 529-38, May.
- Robert E. Hall, 1980. "Employment Fluctuations and Wage Rigidity," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 11(1, Tenth ), pages 91-142.
- Anonymous, 1994. "Monetary Policy Statement, December 1994," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 57, December.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1994. "Monetary Policy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number greg94-1, December.
- Barro, Robert J., 1977. "Long-term contracting, sticky prices, and monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 305-316, July.
- Rotemberg, Julio J, 1982. "Sticky Prices in the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1187-1211, December.
- Mark Bils, 1989. "Cyclical Pricing of Durable Goods," NBER Working Papers 3050, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Woodford, Michael, 1996. "Real-Business-Cycle Models and the Forecastable Movements in Output, Hours, and Consumption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 71-89, March.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1981.
"Output Fluctuations and Gradual Price Adjustment,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 493-530, June.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1994. "Introduction to "Monetary Policy"," NBER Chapters, in: Monetary Policy, pages 1-5 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David A. Dickey & Dennis W. Jansen & Daniel L. Thornton, 1991. "A primer on cointegration with an application to money and income," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 58-78.
- Dexter, Albert S & Levi, Maurice D & Nault, Barrie R, 1993. "Freely Determined versus Regulated Prices: Implications for the Measured Link between Money and Inflation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 222-30, May.
- Allen, Franklin, 1988. "A Theory of Price Rigidities when Quality is Unobservable," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 139-51, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:49:y:2002:i:4:p:797-821. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.