Analytical solutions to a structural signal extraction model: Lucas 1972 revisited
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1983.
"A Linearized Version of Lucas's Neutrality Model,"
NBER Working Papers
1160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hahm, Sangmoon, 1987. "Information acquisition in an incomplete information model of business cycle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 123-140, July.
- Polemarchakis, H. M. & Weiss, L., 1977. "On the desirability of a "totally random" monetary policy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 345-350, August.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Wallace, Neil, 1992. "Lucas's signal-extraction model : A finite state exposition with aggregate real shocks," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 433-447, December.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1981. "A Reexamination of Natural Rate Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 946-60, December.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:44:y:1999:i:3:p:509-521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.