Analytical solutions to a structural signal extraction model: Lucas 1972 revisited
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Polemarchakis, H. M. & Weiss, L., 1977. "On the desirability of a "totally random" monetary policy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 345-350, August.
- Hahm, Sangmoon, 1987. "Information acquisition in an incomplete information model of business cycle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 123-140, July.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Azariadis, Costas, 1981. "A Reexamination of Natural Rate Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 946-960, December.
- Bennet T. McCallum, 1984.
"A Linearized Version of Lucas's Neutrality Model,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 138-145, February.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1983. "A Linearized Version of Lucas's Neutrality Model," NBER Working Papers 1160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wallace, Neil, 1992. "Lucas's signal-extraction model : A finite state exposition with aggregate real shocks," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 433-447, December.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)