The Phillips Curve and Optimal Policy in a Structural Signal Extraction Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Polemarchakis, H. M. & Weiss, L., 1977. "On the desirability of a "totally random" monetary policy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 345-350, August.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1975. ""Rational" Expectations, the Optimal Monetary Instrument, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 241-254, April.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1973. "Some International Evidence on Output-Inflation Tradeoffs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 326-334, June.
- Bulow, J & Polemarchakis, H M, 1983. "Retroactive Money," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(199), pages 301-310, August.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1982. "The Real-Bills Doctrine versus the Quantity Theory: A Reconsideration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1212-1236, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lungu, L. & Matthews, K.G.P. & Minford, A.P.L., 2008.
"Partial current information and signal extraction in a rational expectations macroeconomic model: A computational solution,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 255-273, March.
- L. Lungu & K. G. P. Matthews, 2002. "Partial Current Information and Signal Extraction in a Rational Expectations Macroeconomic Model: A Computational Solution," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 115, Society for Computational Economics.
- Lungu, Laurian & Matthews, Kent & Minford, Patrick, 2006. "Partial Current Information and Signal Extraction in a Rational Expectations Macroeconomic Model: A Computational Solution," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/1, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
More about this item
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:issued:v:4:y:2001:i:1:p:58-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .