A Reexamination of Natural Rate Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 71 (1981)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Froyen, Richard T & Waud, Roger N, 1985.
"Demand Variability, Supply Shocks and the Output-Inflation Tradeoff,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 9-15, February.
- Richard T. Froyen & Roger N. Waud, 1983. "Demand Variability, Supply Shocks and the Output-Inflation Tradeoff," NBER Working Papers 1081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bennet T. McCallum, 1984. "A Linearized Version of Lucas's Neutrality Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 138-145, February.
- Froyen, Richard T & Waud, Roger N, 1988. "Real Business Cycles and the Lucas Paradigm," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(2), pages 183-201, April.
- Austin, D. Andrew, 1999. "Social Security as an Economic Stabilization Program," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 309-333, April.
- Farmer, Roger E A, 1991.
Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(409), pages 1369-1379, November.
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 1990. "Sticky Prices," UCLA Economics Working Papers 588, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1999. "Analytical solutions to a structural signal extraction model: Lucas 1972 revisited," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 509-521, December.
- Michener, Ron, 1998. "Inflation, Expectations, and Output: Lucas's Islands Revisited," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 767-783, October.
- Evans, Richard W., 2012. "Is openness inflationary? Policy commitment and imperfect competition," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1095-1110.
- Richard W. Evans, 2012. "Is Openness Inflationary? Policy Commitment and Imperfect Competition," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2012-06, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Makin, John H, 1982. "Anticipated Money, Inflation Uncertainty and Real Economic Activity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(1), pages 126-134, February.
- John H. Makin, 1981. "Anticipated Money, Inflation Uncertainty, and Real Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 0760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard W. Evans, 2007. "Is openness inflationary? Imperfect competition and monetary market power," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 01, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Richard Rogerson, 1997. "Theory Ahead of Language in the Economics of Unemployment," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 73-92, Winter.
- Froyen, Richard T & Waud, Roger N, 1984. "The Changing Relationship between Aggregate Price and Output: The British Experience," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 51(201), pages 53-67, February.
- Richard T. Froyen & Roger N. Waud, 1983. "The Changing Relationship Between Aggregate Price and Output: The British Experience," NBER Working Papers 1134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:71:y:1981:i:5:p:946-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed