A Reexamination of Natural Rate Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Froyen, Richard T & Waud, Roger N, 1985.
"Demand Variability, Supply Shocks and the Output-Inflation Tradeoff,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 9-15, February.
- Richard T. Froyen & Roger N. Waud, 1983. "Demand Variability, Supply Shocks and the Output-Inflation Tradeoff," NBER Working Papers 1081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bennet T. McCallum, 1984. "A Linearized Version of Lucas's Neutrality Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 138-145, February.
- Froyen, Richard T & Waud, Roger N, 1988. "Real Business Cycles and the Lucas Paradigm," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(2), pages 183-201, April.
- Austin, D. Andrew, 1999. "Social Security as an Economic Stabilization Program," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 309-333, April.
- Farmer, Roger E A, 1991. "Sticky Prices," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(409), pages 1369-1379, November.
- Makin, John H, 1982.
"Anticipated Money, Inflation Uncertainty and Real Economic Activity,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(1), pages 126-134, February.
- John H. Makin, 1981. "Anticipated Money, Inflation Uncertainty, and Real Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 0760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Evans, Richard W., 2012.
"Is openness inflationary? Policy commitment and imperfect competition,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1095-1110.
- Richard W. Evans, 2012. "Is Openness Inflationary? Policy Commitment and Imperfect Competition," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2012-06, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Richard Rogerson, 1997. "Theory Ahead of Language in the Economics of Unemployment," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 73-92, Winter.
- Richard T. Froyen & Roger N. Waud, 1983. "The Changing Relationship Between Aggregate Price and Output: The British Experience," NBER Working Papers 1134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1999. "Analytical solutions to a structural signal extraction model: Lucas 1972 revisited," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 509-521, December.
- Michener, Ron, 1998. "Inflation, Expectations, and Output: Lucas's Islands Revisited," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 767-783, October.
- Richard W. Evans, 2007. "Is openness inflationary? Imperfect competition and monetary market power," Globalization Institute Working Papers 01, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 2007.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:71:y:1981:i:5:p:946-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.