On the superneutrality of money in a stochastic dynamic macroeconomic model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mukherji, Nivedita, 1998. "Inflation and Risky Investment in an Economy with Asymmetric Information and Monopolistic Loans Markets," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 107-132, January.
- Vincent Sterk & Silvana Tenreyro, 2013.
"The Transmission of Monetary Policy Operations through Redistributions and Durable Purchases,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1249, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Vincent Sterk & Silvana Tenreyro, 2013. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy Operations through Redistributions and Durable Purchases," Discussion Papers 1305, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Silvana Tenreyro & Vincent Sterk, 2014. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy Operations through Redistributions and Durable Purchases," 2014 Meeting Papers 76, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sterk, Vincent & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2013. "The transmission of monetary policy operations through redistributions and durable purchases," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58311, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2003.
"Money, endogenous fertility and economic growth,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 527-539, December.
- Alberto Petrucci, 1999. "Money, Endogenous Fertility and Economic Growth," Working Papers 1999.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alberto Petrucci, 2003. "Money, Endogenous Fertility and Economic Growth," CEIS Research Paper 22, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2003. "Money, Endogenous Fertility and Economic Growth," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03003, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- den Haan, Wouter J., 1995. "The term structure of interest rates in real and monetary economies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(5-7), pages 909-940.
- Sterk, Vincent & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2015.
"The Transmission of Monetary Policy through Redistributions and Durable Purchases,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10785, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vincent Sterk & Silvana Tenreyro, 2016. "The Transmission of Monetary Policy through Redistributions and Durable Purchases," Working Papers 1601, Council on Economic Policies.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Steven Russell, 1998. "The long-run real effects of monetary policy: Keynesian predictions from a neoclassical model," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 98-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Frederick H. Wallace & Gary L. Shelley, 2004. "Long Run Neutrality and Superneutrality of Money: Aggregate and Sectoral Tests for Nicaragua," Macroeconomics 0402004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cooley, Thomas F & Hansen, Gary D, 1989.
"The Inflation Tax in a Real Business Cycle Model,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 733-748, September.
- Thomas F. Cooley & Gary D. Hansen, 1987. "The Inflation Tax in a Real Business Cycle Model," UCLA Economics Working Papers 496, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Cooley, T.F. & Hansen, G.D., 1988. "The Inflation Tax In A Real Business Cycle Model," RCER Working Papers 155, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Cooley, T.F. & Hansen, G.D., 1988. "The Inflation Tax In A Real Business Cycle Model," Papers 88-05, Rochester, Business - General.
- Shouyong Shi, 1998. "Stochastic Relation Between Money and Capital in an Economy with Spatially Separated Markets," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(4), pages 754-780, October.
- Bae, Sang-Kun & Ratti, Ronald A., 2000. "Long-run neutrality, high inflation, and bank insolvencies in Argentina and Brazil," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 581-604, December.
- Evans, Lynne & Kenc, Turalay, 2004. "FOREX risk premia and policy uncertainty: a recursive utility analysis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Dibooglu, Sel & Kenc, Turalay, 2009. "Welfare cost of inflation in a stochastic balanced growth model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 650-658, May.
- Rendu de Lint, Christel & Stolin, David, 2003. "The predictive power of the yield curve: a theoretical assessment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1603-1622, October.
- Ingram, B., 1990. "Post Econometric Policy Evaluation : A Critique," Working Papers 90-30, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Buraschi, Andrea & Jiltsov, Alexei, 2005. "Inflation risk premia and the expectations hypothesis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 429-490, February.
- Amusa, Kafayat & Gupta, Rangan & Karolia, Shaakira & Simo-Kengne, Beatrice D., 2013. "The long-run impact of inflation in South Africa," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 798-812.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:20:y:1987:i:3:p:475-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.