The evolution of Walrasian behavior in oligopolies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1980. "Noncooperative approaches to the theory of perfect competition: Presentation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 121-135, April.
- Schaffer, Mark E., 1989. "Are profit-maximisers the best survivors? : A Darwinian model of economic natural selection," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 29-45, August.
- Kandori, Michihiro & Mailath, George J & Rob, Rafael, 1993.
"Learning, Mutation, and Long Run Equilibria in Games,"
Econometric Society, pages 29-56.
- Kandori, M. & Mailath, G.J., 1991. "Learning, Mutation, And Long Run Equilibria In Games," Papers 71, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - John M. Olin Program.
- M. Kandori & G. Mailath & R. Rob, 1999. "Learning, Mutation and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 500, David K. Levine.
- Young, H Peyton, 1993. "The Evolution of Conventions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 57-84, January.
- Huck, Steffen & Normann, Hans-Theo & Oechssler, Jorg, 1999. "Learning in Cournot Oligopoly--An Experiment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(454), pages 80-95, March.
- Fernando Vega-Redondo, 1997. "The Evolution of Walrasian Behavior," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(2), pages 375-384, March.
- P. Young, 1999. "The Evolution of Conventions," Levine's Working Paper Archive 485, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Alós Ferrer & Ana B. Ania, 2002. "The Evolutionary Logic of Feeling Small," Vienna Economics Papers 0216, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Altavilla, Carlo & Luini, Luigi & Sbriglia, Patrizia, 2006.
"Social learning in market games,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 632-652, December.
- Carlo Altavilla & Luigi Luini & Patrizia Sbriglia, 2005. "Social Learning in Market Games," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 003, University of Siena.
- Newton, Jonathan, 2015. "Stochastic stability on general state spaces," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, pages 46-60.
- Huang, Weihong, 2003. "A naive but optimal route to Walrasian behavior in oligopolies," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 553-571, December.
- Alos-Ferrer, Carlos, 2004.
"Cournot versus Walras in dynamic oligopolies with memory,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 193-217, February.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer, 2001. "Cournot versus Walras in Dynamic Oligopolies with Memory," Vienna Economics Papers 0110, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Hehenkamp, Burkhard & Kaarbøe, Oddvar M., 2003.
"Imitators and Optimizers in a Changing Environment,"
Working Papers in Economics
03/03, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Burkhard Hehenkamp & Oddvar Kaarbøe, 2004. "Imitators and Optimizers in a Changing Environment," Discussion Papers in Economics 02_01, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Leininger, 2006. "Fending off one means fending off all: evolutionary stability in quasi-submodular aggregative games," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(3), pages 713-719, November.
- Wolfgang Leininger, 2004. "Fending off one Means Fending off all: Evolutionary Stability in Submodular Games (new title: Fending off one means fending off all: evolutionary stability in quasi-submodular aggregative games)," CESifo Working Paper Series 1266, CESifo Group Munich.
- Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppï¿½, "undated". "Random Dynamical Systems in Economics," IEW - Working Papers 067, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hehenkamp, Burkhard & Wambach, Achim, 2010.
"Survival at the center--The stability of minimum differentiation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 853-858, December.
- Burkhard Hehenkamp & Achim Wambach, 2010. "Survival at the Center - The Stability of Minimum Differentiation," Post-Print hal-00911820, HAL.
- Gomez-Martinez, Francisco & Onderstal, Sander & Sonnemans, Joep, 2016.
"Firm-specific information and explicit collusion in experimental oligopolies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 132-141.
- Francisco Gomez-Martin & Sander Onderstal & Joep Sonnemans, 2015. "Firm-Specific Information and Explicit Collusion in Experimental Oligopolies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-054/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stegeman, Mark & Rhode, Paul, 2004. "Stochastic Darwinian equilibria in small and large populations," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 171-214, October.
- Jacco Thijssen, 2003. "Evolution of Conjectures in Cournot Oligopoly," Trinity Economics Papers 200316, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Jonas Hedlund, 2015. "Imitation in Cournot oligopolies with multiple markets," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 60(3), pages 567-587, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:33:y:2000:i:1:p:35-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .