Offer heterogeneity in the standard search model: Implications for the duration of unemployment and reemployment wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van den Berg, Gerard J, 1994. "The Effects of Changes of the Job Offer Arrival Rate on the Duration of Unemployment," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(3), pages 478-498, July.
- Devine, Theresa J. & Kiefer, Nicolas M., 1991. "Empirical Labor Economics: The Search Approach," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195059366.
- Ham, John C & Rea, Samuel A, Jr, 1987.
"Unemployment Insurance and Male Unemployment Duration in Canada,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 5(3), pages 325-353, July.
- John C. Ham & Samuel A. Rea, 1986. "Unemployment Insurance and Male Unemployment Duration in Canada," Working Papers 592, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Lancaster, Tony, 1979. "Econometric Methods for the Duration of Unemployment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 939-956, July.
- Burdett, Kenneth, 1996. "Truncated means and variances," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 263-267, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bemjamin Villena-Roldan, 2009.
"Aggregate Implications of Employer Search and Recruiting Selection,"
2009 Meeting Papers
97, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Benjamín Villena Roldán, 2010. "Aggregate Implications of Employer Search and Recruiting Selection," Documentos de Trabajo 271, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:01d20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rao Sahib, Padma, 2001. "Variations in offer arrival rates in a stationary search model : a note," Research Report 01D20, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:5:y:1998:i:2:p:205-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco .