The diversification of the global mining equipment industry – Going new places?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartos, Paul J., 2007. "Is mining a high-tech industry: Investigations into innovation and productivity advance," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 149-158, December.
- Radetzki, Marian & Eggert, Roderick G. & Lagos, Gustavo & Lima, Marcos & Tilton, John E., 2008. "The boom in mineral markets: How long might it last?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 125-128, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kragelund, Peter, 2017. "The making of local content policies in Zambia's copper sector: Institutional impediments to resource-led development," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 57-66.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:53:y:2018:i:1:p:85-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kavilal, E.G. & Prasanna Venkatesan, S. & Harsh Kumar, K.D., 2017. "An integrated fuzzy approach for prioritizing supply chain complexity drivers of an Indian mining equipment manufacturer," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 204-218.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Mining equipment; Trade; Commodities; SSA;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:37:y:2012:i:4:p:417-424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.