An integrated fuzzy approach for prioritizing supply chain complexity drivers of an Indian mining equipment manufacturer
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goumas, M. & Lygerou, V., 2000. "An extension of the PROMETHEE method for decision making in fuzzy environment: Ranking of alternative energy exploitation projects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 606-613, June.
- Wang, Ying-Ming & Luo, Ying & Hua, Zhongsheng, 2008. "On the extent analysis method for fuzzy AHP and its applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 735-747, April.
- Farooki, Masuma, 2012. "The diversification of the global mining equipment industry – Going new places?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 417-424.
- Kinra, Aseem & Kotzab, Herbert, 2008. "A macro-institutional perspective on supply chain environmental complexity," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 283-295, October.
- Luthra, Sunil & Garg, Dixit & Haleem, Abid, 2015. "An analysis of interactions among critical success factors to implement green supply chain management towards sustainability: An Indian perspective," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P1), pages 37-50.
- Doukas, Haris & Patlitzianas, Konstantinos D. & Psarras, John, 2006. "Supporting sustainable electricity technologies in Greece using MCDM," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 129-136, June.
- Kaplan, David, 2012. "South African mining equipment and specialist services: Technological capacity, export performance and policy," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 425-433.
- Caridi, Maria & Crippa, Luca & Perego, Alessandro & Sianesi, Andrea & Tumino, Angela, 2010. "Do virtuality and complexity affect supply chain visibility?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 372-383, October.
- Jia, Peng & Diabat, Ali & Mathiyazhagan, K., 2015. "Analyzing the SSCM practices in the mining and mineral industry by ISM approach," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P1), pages 76-85.
- Subramanian, Nachiappan & Rahman, Shams & Abdulrahman, Muhammad D., 2015. "Sourcing complexity in the Chinese manufacturing sector: An assessment of intangible factors and contractual relationship strategies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 269-284.
- Bouzon, Marina & Govindan, Kannan & Rodriguez, Carlos Manuel Taboada, 2015. "Reducing the extraction of minerals: Reverse logistics in the machinery manufacturing industry sector in Brazil using ISM approach," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P1), pages 27-36.
- Haleem, Abid & Luthra, Sunil & Mannan, Bisma & Khurana, Sonal & Kumar, Sanjay & Ahmad, Sirajuddin, 2016. "Critical factors for the successful usage of fly ash in roads & bridges and embankments: Analyzing indian perspective," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 334-348.
- Shahba, Sudabe & Arjmandi, Reza & Monavari, Masoud & Ghodusi, Jamal, 2017. "Application of multi-attribute decision-making methods in SWOT analysis of mine waste management (case study: Sirjan's Golgohar iron mine, Iran)," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 67-76.
- Chang, Da-Yong, 1996. "Applications of the extent analysis method on fuzzy AHP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 649-655, December.
- PrasannaVenkatesan, S. & Goh, M., 2016. "Multi-objective supplier selection and order allocation under disruption risk," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 124-142.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:659-:d:134117 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain complexity drivers; Fuzzy ISM; Fuzzy AHP; Fuzzy PROMETHEE; Mining equipment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:204-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.