Development of an Approach for Analyzing Supply Chain Complexity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Perona, Marco & Miragliotta, Giovanni, 2004. "Complexity management and supply chain performance assessment. A field study and a conceptual framework," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 103-115, July.
- Ernst, Ricardo & Kamrad, Bardia, 2000. "Evaluation of supply chain structures through modularization and postponement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 495-510, August.
- Hau L. Lee & V. Padmanabhan & Seungjin Whang, 1997. "Information Distortion in a Supply Chain: The Bullwhip Effect," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 546-558, April.
- Gupta, Yash P. & Goyal, Sameer, 1989. "Flexibility of manufacturing systems: Concepts and measurements," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 119-135, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nima Hamta & M. Akbarpour Shirazi & Sara Behdad & S.M.T. Fatemi Ghomi, 0. "Modeling and measuring the structural complexity in assembly supply chain networks," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-17.
- Markus Schäfermeyer & Christoph Rosenkranz & Roland Holten, 2012. "The Impact of Business Process Complexity on Business Process Standardization," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 4(5), pages 261-270, October.
More about this item
Keywordscomplexity; supply chain; variety; model;
- Q21 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .