Surface iron ore mining in eastern India and local level sustainability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Solow, Robert M, 1974. "The Economics of Resources or the Resources of Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1-14.
- Hartwick, John M, 1977. "Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 972-974.
- Blignaut, J. N. & Hassan, R. M., 2002. "Assessment of the performance and sustainability of mining sub-soil assets for economic development in South Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 89-101, January.
- Hartwick, John M, 1977.
"Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 972-974.
- John Hartwick, 1976. "Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources," Working Papers 220, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Stern, David I., 1995. "The contribution of the mining sector to sustainability in developing countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 53-63, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ololade, Olusola O. & Annegarn, Harold J., 2013. "Contrasting community and corporate perceptions of sustainability: A case study within the platinum mining region of South Africa," Resources Policy, Elsevier, pages 568-576.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:32:y:2007:i:1-2:p:57-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30467 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.