Assessment of the performance and sustainability of mining sub-soil assets for economic development in South Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hartwick, John M, 1994. " National Wealth and Net National Product," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(2), pages 253-256.
- Hartwick, John M., 1990.
"Natural resources, national accounting and economic depreciation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 291-304, December.
- John M. Hartwick, 1990. "Natural Resources, National Accounting and Economic Depreciation," Working Papers 771, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Vincent, Jeffrey R., 1997. "Resource depletion and economic sustainability in Malaysia," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 19-37, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elbra, Ainsley D., 2013. "The forgotten resource curse: South Africa's poor experience with mineral extraction," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 549-557.
- Ouoba, Youmanli, 2017. "Economic sustainability of the gold mining industry in Burkina Faso," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 194-203.
- Sinha, Suranjan & Bhattacharya, Rabindra N. & Banerjee, Rajasree, 2007. "Surface iron ore mining in eastern India and local level sustainability," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 57-68.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:40:y:2002:i:1:p:89-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.