Resource depletion and economic sustainability in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick & Poelhekke, Steven, 2010.
"The pungent smell of "red herrings": Subsoil assets, rents, volatility and the resource curse,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 44-55, July.
- Frederick van der Ploeg & Steven Poelhekke, 2009. "The pungent smell of Red Herrings; Subsoil assets, rents, volatility and the resource curse," DNB Working Papers 233, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Frederick Van der Ploeg & Steven Poelhekke, 2010. "The Pungent Smell of "Red Herrings": Subsoil Assets, Rents, Volatility and the Resource Curse," CESifo Working Paper Series 3013, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rick van der Ploeg & Steven Poelhekke, 2010. "The Pungent Smell of 'Red Herrings': subsoil assets, rents, volatility and the resource curse," OxCarre Working Papers 033, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Mai Van Nam & Nguyen Tan Nhan & Bui Van Trinh & Pham Le Thong, 2016. "Forest Management Systems in the Mekong River Delta, Vietnam," EEPSEA Research Report rr2016060, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- Rubio, M. del Mar, 2004.
"The capital gains from trade are not enough: evidence from the environmental accounts of Venezuela and Mexico,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 1175-1191, November.
- M. del Mar Rubio, 2003. "The capital gains from trade are not enough: Evidence from the environmental accounts of Venezuela and Mexico," Economics Working Papers 689, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Robert T. Deacon & Catherine S. Norman, 2006.
"Does the Environmental Kuznets Curve Describe How Individual Countries Behave?,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(2), pages 291-315.
- Deacon, Robert & Norman, Catherine S, 2004. "Does the Environmental Kuznets Curve Describe How Individual Countries Behave?," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt6gm8164w, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Mabugu, Ramos E. & Chitiga, Margaret, 2002. "Accounting For Forest Resources In Zimbabwe," Discussion Papers 18021, University of Pretoria, Center for Environmental Economics and Policy in Africa.
- Harris, Michael & Fraser, Iain, 2002.
"Natural resource accounting in theory and practice: A critical assessment,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(2), June.
- Harris, Michael & Fraser, Iain, 2001. "Natural Resource Accounting in Theory and Practive: A Critical Assessment," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125106, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ferreira, Susana & Vincent, Jeffrey R, 2005. "Genuine Savings: Leading Indicator of Sustainable Development?," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(3), pages 737-754, April.
- Billah, Mustain, 2005. "Measuring the Economic Sustainability: A Case of Forest Extraction in Malaysia," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 60(4).
- Blignaut, J. N. & Hassan, R. M., 2002. "Assessment of the performance and sustainability of mining sub-soil assets for economic development in South Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 89-101, January.
- Ouoba, Youmanli, 2017. "Economic sustainability of the gold mining industry in Burkina Faso," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 194-203.
- Othman, Jamal & Jafari, Yaghoob, 2011.
"Accounting for Depletion of Oil and Gas Resources in Malaysia,"
29037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Othman, Jamal & Jafari, Yaghoob, 2011. "Accounting for Depletion of Oil and Gas Resources in Malaysia," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100690, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- M. del Mar Rubio Varas, 2005. "Value and depreciation of mineral resources over the very long run: An empirical contrast of different methods," Economics Working Papers 867, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kumar, Surender, 2008. "Is India on a Sustainable Development Path?," MPRA Paper 10086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrés Gómez-Lobo E., 2001. "Sustainable development and natural resource accounting in a small open economy: a methodological clarification," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 28(2 Year 20), pages 203-216, December.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2004.
"Does the "Resource Curse" hold for Growth in Genuine Income as Well?,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1627-1640, October.
- Eric Neumayer, 2003. "Does the ‘Resource Curse’ hold for Growth in Genuine Income as well?," Others 0312002, EconWPA, revised 18 May 2004.
- Perrings, Charles, 2014. "Environment and development economics 20 years on," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(03), pages 333-366, June.
- Gren, Ing-Marie & Isacs, Lina, 2009. "Ecosystem services and regional development: An application to Sweden," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2549-2559, August.
- Pezzey, J.C.V.John C. V., 2004. "One-sided sustainability tests with amenities, and changes in technology, trade and population," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 613-631, July.
- Giles Atkinson & Kirk Hamilton, 2007. "Progress along the path: evolving issues in the measurement of genuine saving," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 43-61, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:2:y:1997:i:01:p:19-37_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.