Globalisation and inequality in South Africa: modelling the labour market transmission
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C Sellars, 2000. "Unemployment, Policy and Social Partnership," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 68(3), pages 216-228, 09.
- Francois, Joseph F & Nelson, Douglas, 1998.
"Trade, Technology, and Wages: General Equilibrium Mechanics,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(450), pages 1483-99, September.
- Francois, Joseph & Nelson, Doug R, 1998. "Trade, Technology and Wages: General Equilibrium Mechanics," CEPR Discussion Papers 1919, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Slaughter, Matthew J, 1998. "International Trade and Labour-Market Outcomes: Results, Questions, and Policy Options," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(450), pages 1452-62, September.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:19980058 is not listed on IDEAS
- L Edwards, 2001. "Globalisation And The Skills Bias Of Occupational Employment In South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 69(1), pages 40-71, 03.
- Paolo Epifani, 2000. "Globalization, Peripherality and Regional Unemployment Divergence," Development Working Papers 135, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Wood, Adrian, 1998. "Globalisation and the Rise in Labour Market Inequalities," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(450), pages 1463-82, September.
- W.A. Naudé & P. Brixen, 1993. "On a Provisional Computable General Equilibrium Model for South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 61(3), pages 219-226, 09.
- Murray Leibbrandt & Ingrid Woolard, 2001. "The labour market and household income inequality in South Africa: existing evidence and new panel data," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(6), pages 671-689.
- Z. R. Coetzee & K. Kwarada & W. Naude & J. Swanepoel, 1997. "Currency Depreciation, Trade Liberalisation and Economic Development," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 65(2), pages 78-88, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jpolmo:v:26:y:2004:i:8-9:p:911-925. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.