Emotion and advertising effectiveness: A novel facial expression analysis approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Loewenstein, George, 1996. "Out of Control: Visceral Influences on Behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 272-292, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamelin, Nicolas & Thaichon, Park & Abraham, Christopher & Driver, Nicholas & Lipscombe, Joe & Pillai, Jayarethanam, 2020. "Storytelling, the scale of persuasion and retention: A neuromarketing approach," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 55(C).
- Rosengren, Sara & Bondesson, Niklas, 2017. "How organizational identification among retail employees is affected by advertising," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 204-209.
- Arturas Kaklauskas & Ieva Ubarte & Matas Kozlovas & Justas Cerkauskas & Dainius Raupys & Irene Lill & Raido Puust, 2020. "Video Neuroadvertising Recommender System," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 14(1), pages 1-9.
- Monica Å¢ichindelean (Beca) & Mihai Å¢ichindelean, 2019. "A Study Of Banking Marketers' Perception Regarding The Use Of Neuromarketing Techniques In Banking Services," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(21), pages 1-8.
More about this item
KeywordsAdvertising; Emotional; Driving attitude; Facial recognition; Neuromarketing; Road safety campaigns;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joreco:v:36:y:2017:i:c:p:103-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-retailing-and-consumer-services .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.