A NCaRBS analysis of SME intended innovation: Learning about the Don’t Knows
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Reynolds & Niels Bosma & Erkko Autio & Steve Hunt & Natalie De Bono & Isabel Servais & Paloma Lopez-Garcia & Nancy Chin, 2005. "Global Entrepreneurship Monitor: Data Collection Design and Implementation 1998–2003," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 205-231, February.
- Laforet, Sylvie, 2008. "Size, strategic, and market orientation affects on innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(7), pages 753-764, July.
- Ulrike Schultze & Charles Stabell, 2004. "Knowing What You Don't Know? Discourses and Contradictions in Knowledge Management Research," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 549-573, June.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & Tatoglu, Ekrem & Glaister, Keith W. & Zaim, Selim, 2010. "Measuring strategic decision making efficiency in different country contexts: A comparison of British and Turkish firms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 95-104, February.
- Theodorou, Petros & Florou, Giannoula, 2008. "Manufacturing strategies and financial performance--The effect of advanced information technology: CAD/CAM systems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 107-121, February.
- Romijn, Henny & Albaladejo, Manuel, 2002. "Determinants of innovation capability in small electronics and software firms in southeast England," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1053-1067, September.
- King, William R. & Kugler, Jose L., 2000. "The impact of rhetorical strategies on innovation decisions: an experimental study," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 485-499, October.
- David Smallbone & Robert Baldock & Steven Burgess, 2002. "Targeted Support for High-Growth Start-ups: Some Policy Issues," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 20(2), pages 195-209, April.
- David Smallbone & Robert Baldock & Steven Burgess, 2002. "Targeted support for high-growth start-ups: some policy issues," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 20(2), pages 195-209, April.
- Westhead, Paul & Wright, Mike & Ucbasaran, Deniz, 2002. "International market selection strategies selected by 'micro' and 'small' firms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 51-68, February.
- Beynon, Malcolm J., 2005. "A novel technique of object ranking and classification under ignorance: An application to the corporate failure risk problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 493-517, December.
- Orfila-Sintes, Francina & Mattsson, Jan, 2009. "Innovation behavior in the hotel industry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 380-394, April.
- Peter Groothuis & John Whitehead, 2002.
"Does don't know mean no? Analysis of 'don't know' responses in dichotomous choice contingent valuation questions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(15), pages 1935-1940.
- Peter A. Groothuis & John C. Whitehead, "undated". "Does Don't Know Mean No? Analysis of 'Don't Know' Responses in Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation Questions," Working Papers 9814, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Peter A. Groothuis & John C. Whitehead, 2002. "Does Don't Know Mean No? Analysis of 'Don't Know Responses in Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation Questions," Working Papers 02-15, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Utterback, James M & Abernathy, William J, 1975. "A dynamic model of process and product innovation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 3(6), pages 639-656, December.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Klepper, Steven, 1996. "Firm Size and the Nature of Innovation within Industries: The Case of Process and Product R&D," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(2), pages 232-243, May.
More about this item
KeywordsSME; NCaRBS; Don’t Know; Innovation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:59:y:2016:i:pa:p:97-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.