Passenger and pilot risk minimization in offshore helicopter transportation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zografos, Konstantinos G. & Androutsopoulos, Konstantinos N., 2004. "A heuristic algorithm for solving hazardous materials distribution problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 507-519, January.
- Giannikos, Ioannis, 1998. "A multiobjective programming model for locating treatment sites and routing hazardous wastes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 333-342, January.
- Marvin B. Mandell, 1991. "Modelling Effectiveness-Equity Trade-Offs in Public Service Delivery Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(4), pages 467-482, April.
- Gerardo Berbeglia & Jean-François Cordeau & Irina Gribkovskaia & Gilbert Laporte, 2007. "Rejoinder on: Static pickup and delivery problems: a classification scheme and survey," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 15(1), pages 45-47, July.
- Hoff, Arild & Gribkovskaia, Irina & Laporte, Gilbert & Løkketangen, Arne, 2009. "Lasso solution strategies for the vehicle routing problem with pickups and deliveries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(3), pages 755-766, February.
- Galvao, Roberto D. & Guimaraes, Jesu, 1990. "The control of helicopter operations in the Brazilian oil industry: Issues in the design and implementation of a computerized system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 266-270, November.
- Gribkovskaia, Irina & Halskau, Oyvind sr. & Laporte, Gilbert & Vlcek, Martin, 2007. "General solutions to the single vehicle routing problem with pickups and deliveries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 568-584, July.
- Mingers, John, 2011. "Soft OR comes of age--but not everywhere!," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 729-741, December.
- Gerardo Berbeglia & Jean-François Cordeau & Irina Gribkovskaia & Gilbert Laporte, 2007. "Static pickup and delivery problems: a classification scheme and survey," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 15(1), pages 1-31, July.
- Marsh, Michael T. & Schilling, David A., 1994. "Equity measurement in facility location analysis: A review and framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Gerard Sierksma & Gert Tijssen, 1998. "Routing helicopters for crew exchanges on off-shore locations," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 76(0), pages 261-286, January.
- Rakes, Terry R. & Deane, Jason K. & Paul Rees, Loren, 2012. "IT security planning under uncertainty for high-impact events," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 79-88, January.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:91:y:2006:i:7:p:778-791 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaiser, Mark J., 2007. "World offshore energy loss statistics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3496-3525, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salazar-González, Juan-José, 2014. "Approaches to solve the fleet-assignment, aircraft-routing, crew-pairing and crew-rostering problems of a regional carrier," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 71-82.
- Liu, Ran & Xie, Xiaolan & Garaix, Thierry, 2014. "Hybridization of tabu search with feasible and infeasible local searches for periodic home health care logistics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 17-32.
- Gribkovskaia, Irina & Halskau, Oyvind & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y., 2015. "Minimizing takeoff and landing risk in helicopter pickup and delivery operations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 73-80.
- Qian, Fubin & Strusevich, Vitaly & Gribkovskaia, Irina & Halskau, Øyvind, 2015. "Minimization of passenger takeoff and landing risk in offshore helicopter transportation: Models, approaches and analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 93-106.
- Brachner, Markus & Hvattum, Lars Magnus, 2017. "Combined emergency preparedness and operations for safe personnel transport to offshore locations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 31-41.
- Kerkhove, L.-P. & Vanhoucke, M., 2017. "Optimised scheduling for weather sensitive offshore construction projects," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 66(PA), pages 58-78.
More about this item
KeywordsHelicopter transportation; Pickup and delivery routing problem; Risk minimization; Tabu search heuristic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:5:p:584-593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.