Multidimensional scaling applied to corporate failure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Błażej Prusak, 2018. "Review of Research into Enterprise Bankruptcy Prediction in Selected Central and Eastern European Countries," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-28, June.
- Balcaen S. & Ooghe H., 2004.
"Alternative methodologies in studies on business failure: do they produce better results than the classic statistical methods?,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2004-16, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- S. Balcaen & H. Ooghe, 2004. "Alternative methodologies in studies on business failure: do they produce better results than the classical statistical methods?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/249, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Beynon, Malcolm J. & Peel, Michael J., 2001. "Variable precision rough set theory and data discretisation: an application to corporate failure prediction," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 561-576, December.
- Bhanu Pratap Singh & Alok Kumar Mishra, 2016. "Re-estimation and comparisons of alternative accounting based bankruptcy prediction models for Indian companies," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 1-28, December.
- Bhimani, Alnoor & Gulamhussen, Mohamed Azzim & Lopes, Samuel Da-Rocha, 2010. "Accounting and non-accounting determinants of default: An analysis of privately-held firms," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 517-532, November.
- García-Gallego, Ana & Mures-Quintana, María-Jesús, 2013. "La muestra de empresas en los modelos de predicción del fracaso: influencia en los resultados de clasificación || The Sample of Firms in Business Failure Prediction Models: Influence on Classification," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 15(1), pages 133-150, June.
- Carlos Serrano-Cinca & Yolanda Fuertes-Call鮠 & Bego uti鲲ez-Nieto & Beatriz Cuellar-Fernᮤez, 2014.
"Path modelling to bankruptcy: causes and symptoms of the banking crisis,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(31), pages 3798-3811, November.
- Carlos Serrano-Cinca & Y. Fuertes-Callén & Begoña Gutiérrez-Nieto & B. Cuéllar-Fernández, 2011. "Path modeling to bankruptcy: causes and symptoms of the banking crisis," Working Papers CEB 11-007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Khoja, Layla & Chipulu, Maxwell & Jayasekera, Ranadeva, 2019. "Analysis of financial distress cross countries: Using macroeconomic, industrial indicators and accounting data," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Carlos Serrano-Cinca, 1997. "Feedforward neural networks in the classification of financial information," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 183-202.
- Premachandra, I.M. & Chen, Yao & Watson, John, 2011. "DEA as a tool for predicting corporate failure and success: A case of bankruptcy assessment," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 620-626, December.
- Leung, Pui Lam & Lau, Kin-nam, 2004. "Estimating the city-block two-dimensional scaling model with simulated annealing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 518-524, October.
- Dimitras, A. I. & Zanakis, S. H. & Zopounidis, C., 1996. "A survey of business failures with an emphasis on prediction methods and industrial applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 487-513, May.
- Westgaard, Sjur & van der Wijst, Nico, 2001. "Default probabilities in a corporate bank portfolio: A logistic model approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 338-349, December.
- fernández, María t. Tascón & gutiérrez, Francisco J. Castaño, 2012. "Variables y Modelos Para La Identificación y Predicción Del Fracaso Empresarial: Revisión de La Investigación Empírica Reciente," Revista de Contabilidad - Spanish Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 7-58.
- Layla Khoja & Maxwell Chipulu & Ranadeva Jayasekera, 2016. "Analysing corporate insolvency in the Gulf Cooperation Council using logistic regression and multidimensional scaling," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 483-518, April.
- Ana Paula Matias Gama & Helena Susana Amaral Geraldes, 2012. "Credit risk assessment and the impact of the New Basel Capital Accord on small and medium-sized enterprises: An empirical analysis," Management Research Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(8), pages 727-749, July.
- Sohn, So Young & Kim, Hong Sik, 2007. "Random effects logistic regression model for default prediction of technology credit guarantee fund," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 472-478, November.
- Carmine Zoccali, 2012. "The Role Of Financial Indicators In The Life Of Italian Football Clubs," Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 7(3), pages 83-101, gennaio.
More about this item
Keywordsmultidimensional scaling corporate failure performance ratios;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:19:y:1991:i:4:p:259-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.