Mobile Shopper Marketing: Key Issues, Current Insights, and Future Research Avenues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lichtenstein, Donald R & Netemeyer, Richard G & Burton, Scot, 1995. "Assessing the Domain Specificity of Deal Proneness: A Field Study," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 314-326, December.
- Wang, Rebecca Jen-Hui & Malthouse, Edward C. & Krishnamurthi, Lakshman, 2015. "On the Go: How Mobile Shopping Affects Customer Purchase Behavior," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 217-234.
- Shankar, Venkatesh & Inman, J. Jeffrey & Mantrala, Murali & Kelley, Eileen & Rizley, Ross, 2011. "Innovations in Shopper Marketing: Current Insights and Future Research Issues," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 87(S1), pages 29-42.
- Babin, Barry J & Darden, William R & Griffin, Mitch, 1994. "Work and/or Fun: Measuring Hedonic and Utilitarian Shopping Value," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 644-656, March.
- Grewal, Dhruv & Bart, Yakov & Spann, Martin & Zubcsek, Peter Pal, 2016. "Mobile Advertising: A Framework and Research Agenda," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 3-14.
- Shankar, Venkatesh & Balasubramanian, Sridhar, 2009. "Mobile Marketing: A Synthesis and Prognosis," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 118-129.
- Rohm, Andrew J. & Swaminathan, Vanitha, 2004. "A typology of online shoppers based on shopping motivations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 748-757, July.
- Coelho, Filipe & Augusto, Mário & Lages, Luis Filipe, 2011. "Contextual Factors and the Creativity of Frontline Employees: The Mediating Effects of Role Stress and Intrinsic Motivation," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 31-45.
- N/A, 2015. "Data Access and Research Transparency (DA-RT)," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 52(4), pages 417-417, July.
- Andrews, Michelle & Goehring, Jody & Hui, Sam & Pancras, Joseph & Thornswood, Lance, 2016. "Mobile Promotions: A Framework and Research Priorities," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 15-24.
- Naik, Prasad A. & Peters, Kay, 2009. "A Hierarchical Marketing Communications Model of Online and Offline Media Synergies," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 288-299.
- Peters, Kay & Chen, Yubo & Kaplan, Andreas M. & Ognibeni, Björn & Pauwels, Koen, 2013. "Social Media Metrics — A Framework and Guidelines for Managing Social Media," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 281-298.
- Shankar, Venkatesh & Venkatesh, Alladi & Hofacker, Charles & Naik, Prasad, 2010. "Mobile Marketing in the Retailing Environment: Current Insights and Future Research Avenues," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 111-120.
- Juhua Wu & Meng Xu & Zan Mo & Luo Liao, 2015. "The Research of Design Based on Social Commerce," International Journal of Social Science Studies, Redfame publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 157-165, July.
- Kim, Su Jung & Wang, Rebecca Jen-Hui & Malthouse, Edward C., 2015. "The Effects of Adopting and Using a Brand's Mobile Application on Customers' Subsequent Purchase Behavior," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 28-41.
- Ernest W. Brewer & Geraldine Torrisi-Steele & Victor X. Wang, 2015. "Survey Research: Methods, Issues and the Future," International Journal of Adult Vocational Education and Technology (IJAVET), IGI Global, vol. 6(4), pages 46-64, October.
- Hofacker, Charles F. & de Ruyter, Ko & Lurie, Nicholas H. & Manchanda, Puneet & Donaldson, Jeff, 2016. "Gamification and Mobile Marketing Effectiveness," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 25-36.
More about this item
KeywordsMobile marketing; Shopper marketing; Technology; Digital marketing; Consumer behavior;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joinma:v:34:y:2016:i:c:p:37-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-interactive-marketing/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.