Mobile Promotions: A Framework and Research Priorities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Lijuan & Mou, Jian & See-To, Eric W.K. & Kim, Jongki, 2019. "Consumer perceived value preferences for mobile marketing in China: A mixed method approach," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 70-86.
- Wang, Wei & Li, Gang & Fung, Richard Y.K. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2019. "Mobile Advertising and Traffic Conversion: The Effects of Front Traffic and Spatial Competition," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 84-101.
- Daunt, Kate L. & Harris, Lloyd C., 2017. "Consumer showrooming: Value co-destruction," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 166-176.
- De Vries, Eline L.E. & Zhang, Sha, 2020. "The effectiveness of random discounts for migrating customers to the mobile channel," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 272-281.
- Qiu, Chun & Zhao, Ping, 2019. "Mobile coupon acquisition and redemption for restaurants: The effects of store clusters as a double-edged sword," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 163-172.
- Park, Chang Hee & Park, Young-Hoon & Schweidel, David A., 2018. "The effects of mobile promotions on customer purchase dynamics," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 453-470.
- Siliang Tong & Xueming Luo & Bo Xu, 2020. "Personalized mobile marketing strategies," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 64-78, January.
- Scholz, Joachim & Duffy, Katherine, 2018. "We ARe at home: How augmented reality reshapes mobile marketing and consumer-brand relationships," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 11-23.
- Osinga, Ernst C. & Zevenbergen, Menno & van Zuijlen, Mark W.G., 2019. "Do mobile banner ads increase sales? Yes, in the offline channel," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 439-453.
- Shankar, Venkatesh & Kleijnen, Mirella & Ramanathan, Suresh & Rizley, Ross & Holland, Steve & Morrissey, Shawn, 2016. "Mobile Shopper Marketing: Key Issues, Current Insights, and Future Research Avenues," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 37-48.
- Ketelaar, Paul E. & Bernritter, Stefan F. & van Woudenberg, Thabo J. & Rozendaal, Esther & Konig, Ruben P. & Hühn, Arief Ernst & Van Gisbergen, Marnix S. & Janssen, Loes, 2018. "“Opening” location-based mobile ads: How openness and location congruency of location-based ads weaken negative effects of intrusiveness on brand choice," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 277-285.
- Souiden, Nizar & Chaouali, Walid & Baccouche, Mona, 2019. "Consumersâ€™ attitude and adoption of location-based coupons: The case of the retail fast food sector," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 116-132.
- Francesca De Canio & Marco Ieva & Cristina Ziliani, 2017. "Beyond the "mobile versus PC" dichotomy: Profiling online shoppers based on device usage," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2017(2), pages 99-121.
- Verhoef, Peter C. & Stephen, Andrew T. & Kannan, P.K. & Luo, Xueming & Abhishek, Vibhanshu & Andrews, Michelle & Bart, Yakov & Datta, Hannes & Fong, Nathan & Hoffman, Donna L. & Hu, Mandy Mantian & No, 2017. "Consumer Connectivity in a Complex, Technology-enabled, and Mobile-oriented World with Smart Products," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-8.
- Bert De Reyck & Ioannis Fragkos & Yael Grushka-Cockayne & Casey Lichtendahl & Hammond Guerin & Andrew Kritzer, 2017. "Vungle Inc. Improves Monetization Using Big Data Analytics," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 47(5), pages 454-466, October.
- Iyer, Pramod & Davari, Arezoo & Mukherjee, Amaradri, 2018. "Investigating the effectiveness of retailersâ€™ mobile applications in determining customer satisfaction and repatronage intentions? A congruency perspective," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 235-243.
- Grewal, Dhruv & Bart, Yakov & Spann, Martin & Zubcsek, Peter Pal, 2016. "Mobile Advertising: A Framework and Research Agenda," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 3-14.
- Nicholas H. Lurie & Jonah Berger & Zoey Chen & Beibei Li & Hongju Liu & Charlotte H. Mason & David M. Muir & Grant Packard & Joseph Pancras & Ann E. Schlosser & Baohong Sun & Rajkumar Venkatesan, 2018. "Everywhere and at All Times: Mobility, Consumer Decision-Making, and Choice," Customer Needs and Solutions, Springer;Institute for Sustainable Innovation and Growth (iSIG), vol. 5(1), pages 15-27, March.
- Cao, Lanlan & Liu, Xin & Cao, Wenbin, 2018. "The Effects of Search-Related and Purchase-Related Mobile App Additions on Retailers’ Shareholder Wealth: The Roles of Firm Size, Product Category, and Customer Segment," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 94(4), pages 343-351.
- Hofacker, Charles F. & de Ruyter, Ko & Lurie, Nicholas H. & Manchanda, Puneet & Donaldson, Jeff, 2016. "Gamification and Mobile Marketing Effectiveness," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 25-36.
More about this item
KeywordsMobile promotions; Mobile targeting; Mobile marketing; Digital coupons; New technology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joinma:v:34:y:2016:i:c:p:15-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-interactive-marketing/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.