Application of frontal EEG asymmetry to advertising research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zaltman, Gerald, 2000. " Consumer Researchers: Take a Hike!," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 423-428, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jakub Berčík & Elena Horská & Johana Paluchová & Katarína Neomániová, 2015. "Using of Eye Tracker in HORECA Segment: Visual Proposal of Chosen Communication Tool on Restaurant Guests Decision," European Journal of Business Science and Technology, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 93-103, December.
- Solnais, Céline & Andreu-Perez, Javier & Sánchez-Fernández, Juan & Andréu-Abela, Jaime, 2013. "The contribution of neuroscience to consumer research: A conceptual framework and empirical review," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 68-81.
- Eun-Ju Lee & Gusang Kwon & Hyun Shin & Seungeun Yang & Sukhan Lee & Minah Suh, 2014. "The Spell of Green: Can Frontal EEG Activations Identify Green Consumers?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 122(3), pages 511-521, July.
- Nichols, Bridget Satinover, 2012. "The development, validation, and implications of a measure of consumer competitive arousal (CCAr)," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 192-205.
- Antonio Mileti & Gianluigi Guido & Maria Irene Prete, 2014. "L’applicazione delle nanotecnologie al neuromarketing: rassegna e proposizioni," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(1), pages 17-35.
More about this item
KeywordsBiometric consumer research Frontal asymmetry EEG Advertising Copy testing Brain waves Neuromarketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:31:y:2010:i:5:p:785-793. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .