Chinese children's understanding of commercial communications: A comparison of cognitive development and social learning models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Churchill, Gilbert A, Jr & Moschis, George P, 1979. " Television and Interpersonal Influences on Adolescent Consumer Learning," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 23-35, June.
- Boush, David M & Friestad, Marian & Rose, Gregory M, 1994. " Adolescent Skepticism toward TV Advertising and Knowledge of Advertiser Tactics," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 165-175, June.
- John, Deborah Roedder, 1999. " Consumer Socialization of Children: A Retrospective Look at Twenty-Five Years of Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 183-213, December.
- Ward, Scott, 1974. " Consumer Socialization," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 1-14, Se.
- Macklin, M Carole, 1987. " Preschoolers' Understanding of the Informational Function of Television Advertising," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 229-239, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coda Moscarola, Flavia & Migheli, Matteo, 2015. "Educating Children to Save: an Experimental Approach to Financial Education of Pupils in Primary Schools," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201502, University of Turin.
- repec:kap:decono:v:165:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10645-017-9300-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Marcén, Miriam & Molina, José Alberto, 2007. "How Does the Presence of Children Affect Dependent Care? A Psycho-Economic Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 2726, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:27:y:2006:i:1:p:36-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.