A frequency domain bootstrap for Whittle estimation under long-range dependence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hidalgo, Javier, 2003. "An alternative bootstrap to moving blocks for time series regression models," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6850, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jentsch, Carsten & Kreiss, Jens-Peter, 2010. "The multiple hybrid bootstrap -- Resampling multivariate linear processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2320-2345, November.
- Nordman, Daniel J. & Lahiri, Soumendra N., 2005. "Validity Of The Sampling Window Method For Long-Range Dependent Linear Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(06), pages 1087-1111, December.
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Yixiao Sun, 2004.
"Adaptive Local Polynomial Whittle Estimation of Long-range Dependence,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(2), pages 569-614, March.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Yixiao Sun, 2002. "Adaptive Local Polynomial Whittle Estimation of Long-range Dependence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1384, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- ANDREWS, DONALD W & Sun, Yixiao X, 2002. "Adaptive Local Polynomial Whittle Estimation of Long-Range Dependence," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt9wt048tt, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Andrews, Donald W.K. & Lieberman, Offer & Marmer, Vadim, 2006.
"Higher-order improvements of the parametric bootstrap for long-memory Gaussian processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 673-702, August.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Offer Lieberman, 2002. "Higher-order Improvements of the Parametric Bootstrap for Long-memory Gaussian Processes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1378, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Javier Hidalgo, 2003. "An Alternative Bootstrap to Moving Blocks for Time Series Regression Models," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 452, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Hidalgo, Javier, 2003. "An alternative bootstrap to moving blocks for time series regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 369-399, December.
- George Kapetanios & Zacharias Psaradakis, 2006. "Sieve Bootstrap for Strongly Dependent Stationary Processes," Working Papers 552, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Kang, Sang Hoon & Yoon, Seong-Min, 2007. "Long memory properties in return and volatility: Evidence from the Korean stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 385(2), pages 591-600.
- Lahiri, S. N., 1993. "On the moving block bootstrap under long range dependence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 405-413, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arteche, Josu & Orbe, Jesus, 2016. "A bootstrap approximation for the distribution of the Local Whittle estimator," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 645-660.
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:4:y:2017:i:c:p:3-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mikkel Bennedsen, 2016. "Semiparametric inference on the fractal index of Gaussian and conditionally Gaussian time series data," Papers 1608.01895, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Mikkel Bennedsen, 2016. "Semiparametric inference on the fractal index of Gaussian and conditionally Gaussian time series data," CREATES Research Papers 2016-21, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
KeywordsFARIMA; Interval estimation; Long memory; Spectral density; Periodogram;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:115:y:2013:i:c:p:405-420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.