Empirical likelihood confidence intervals for the mean of a long-range dependent process
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel J. Nordman & Philipp Sibbertsen & Soumendra N. Lahiri, 2007. "Empirical likelihood confidence intervals for the mean of a long-range dependent process," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(4), pages 576-599, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lahiri, S. N., 1993. "On the moving block bootstrap under long range dependence," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 405-413, December.
- Nordman, Daniel J. & Lahiri, Soumendra N., 2005. "Validity Of The Sampling Window Method For Long-Range Dependent Linear Processes," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(06), pages 1087-1111, December.
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Yixiao Sun, 2004.
"Adaptive Local Polynomial Whittle Estimation of Long-range Dependence,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(2), pages 569-614, March.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Yixiao Sun, 2002. "Adaptive Local Polynomial Whittle Estimation of Long-range Dependence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1384, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- ANDREWS, DONALD W & Sun, Yixiao X, 2002. "Adaptive Local Polynomial Whittle Estimation of Long-Range Dependence," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt9wt048tt, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Davidson, James & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2009.
"Tests of bias in log-periodogram regression,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 83-86, February.
- Davidson, James & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2005. "Tests of Bias in Log-Periodogram Regression," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-317, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- James Davidson & Philipp Sibbertsen, 2008. "Tests of Bias in Log-Periodogram Regression," Discussion Papers 0805, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gong, Yun & Peng, Liang & Qi, Yongcheng, 2010. "Smoothed jackknife empirical likelihood method for ROC curve," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(6), pages 1520-1531, July.
- Wu, Rongning & Cao, Jiguo, 2011. "Blockwise empirical likelihood for time series of counts," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 661-673, March.
- Gianfranco Adimari & Annamaria Guolo, 2010. "A note on the asymptotic behaviour of empirical likelihood statistics," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 19(4), pages 463-476, November.
- Li, Minqiang & Peng, Liang & Qi, Yongcheng, 2011. "Reduce computation in profile empirical likelihood method," MPRA Paper 33744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsblocking; confidence interval; empirical likelihood; FARIMA; long-range dependence;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:han:dpaper:dp-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Heidrich, Christian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.