A refined Jensen's inequality in Hilbert spaces and empirical approximations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Samantha Leorato, 2008. "A refined Jensen’s inequality in Hilbert spaces and empirical approximations," CEIS Research Paper 134, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Nov 2008.
References listed on IDEAS
- Perlman, Michael D., 1974. "Jensen's inequality for a convex vector-valued function on an infinite-dimensional space," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 52-65, March.
- Hall, Peter & Yatchew, Adonis, 2005. "Unified approach to testing functional hypotheses in semiparametric contexts," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 225-252, August.
- Orbe, Susan & Ferreira, Eva & Rodriguez-Poo, Juan, 2005. "Nonparametric estimation of time varying parameters under shape restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 53-77, May.
- Menendez, M. & Morales, D. & Pardo, L. & Vajda, I., 1995. "Divergence-Based Estimation and Testing of Statistical Models of Classification," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 329-354, August.
- Jason Abrevaya & Wei Jiang, 2005. "A Nonparametric Approach to Measuring and Testing Curvature," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 23, pages 1-19, January.
- M. Menéndez & D. Morales & L. Pardo & I. Vajda, 2001. "Minimum Divergence Estimators Based on Grouped Data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 53(2), pages 277-288, June.
- Kozek, A. & Suchanecki, Z., 1980. "Multifunctions of faces for conditional expectations of selectors and Jensen's inequality," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 579-598, December.
- Melanie Birke & Holger Dette, 2007. "Estimating a Convex Function in Nonparametric Regression," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(2), pages 384-404.
More about this item
Keywords60E15 62G08 Jensen's inequality Supporting hyperplane Empirical measure Convex regression function Linearly ordered classes of sets Pettis integral;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:100:y:2009:i:5:p:1044-1060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .