A refined Jensen's inequality in Hilbert spaces and empirical approximations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Samantha Leorato, 2008. "A refined Jensen’s inequality in Hilbert spaces and empirical approximations," CEIS Research Paper 134, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Nov 2008.
References listed on IDEAS
- Perlman, Michael D., 1974. "Jensen's inequality for a convex vector-valued function on an infinite-dimensional space," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 52-65, March.
- Hall, Peter & Yatchew, Adonis, 2005. "Unified approach to testing functional hypotheses in semiparametric contexts," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 127(2), pages 225-252, August.
- Orbe, Susan & Ferreira, Eva & Rodriguez-Poo, Juan, 2005. "Nonparametric estimation of time varying parameters under shape restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 53-77, May.
- Menendez, M. & Morales, D. & Pardo, L. & Vajda, I., 1995. "Divergence-Based Estimation and Testing of Statistical Models of Classification," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 329-354, August.
- Jason Abrevaya & Wei Jiang, 2005. "A Nonparametric Approach to Measuring and Testing Curvature," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 23, pages 1-19, January.
- M. Menéndez & D. Morales & L. Pardo & I. Vajda, 2001. "Minimum Divergence Estimators Based on Grouped Data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 53(2), pages 277-288, June.
- Kozek, A. & Suchanecki, Z., 1980. "Multifunctions of faces for conditional expectations of selectors and Jensen's inequality," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 579-598, December.
- Melanie Birke & Holger Dette, 2007. "Estimating a Convex Function in Nonparametric Regression," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(2), pages 384-404.
More about this item
Keywords60E15 62G08 Jensen's inequality Supporting hyperplane Empirical measure Convex regression function Linearly ordered classes of sets Pettis integral;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:100:y:2009:i:5:p:1044-1060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.