Superneutrality, indeterminacy and endogenous growth
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zhang, Junxi, 2000. "Inflation and Growth: Pecuniary Transactions Costs and Qualitative Equivalence," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Theodore Palivos & Chong K. Yip & Junxi Zhang, 2003.
"Transitional Dynamics and Indeterminacy of Equilibria in an Endogenous Growth Model with a Public Input,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 86-98, February.
- Chong K. Yip & Junxi, Zhang, 1994. "Transitional Dynamics and Indeterminacy of Equilibria in an Endogenous Growth Model with Public Input," Departmental Working Papers _050, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Theodore Palivos & Chong K. Yip & Junxi Zhang, 2000. "Transitional Dynamics and Indeterminacy of Equilibria is an Endogenous Growth Model with a Public Input," Departmental Working Papers _128, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K, 1992.
"Alternative Approaches to Money and Growth,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(4), pages 553-62, November.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1991.
"Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns,"
91-59, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Robert E Lucas, 1999.
"Making a Miracle,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2101, David K. Levine.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1980. "Equilibrium in a Pure Currency Economy," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(2), pages 203-20, April.
- Bond, Eric W. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 1996.
"A General Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth with Human and Physical Capital: Balanced Growth and Transitional Dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 149-173, January.
- Eric W. Bond & Ping Wang & Chong K. Yip, 1993. "A general two-sector model of endogenous growth with human and physical capital: balanced growth and transitional dynamics," Research Paper 9324, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jha, Sailesh K. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 2002.
"Dynamics in a transactions-based monetary growth model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 611-635, April.
- Sailesh K. Jha & Ping Wang & Chong K.Yip, 2000. "Dynamics in a Transactions-Based Monetary Growth Model," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0005, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Jun-Ichi Itaya & Kazuo Mino, 2003. "Inflation, Transaction Costs and Indeterminacy in Monetary Economies with Endogenous Growth," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 70(279), pages 451-470, 08.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1989. "Models and their uses," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 11, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1999. "Indeterminacy and sunspots in macroeconomics," Handbook of Macroeconomics, in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 387-448 Elsevier.
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-37, October.
- Danyang Xie, 2002.
"Divergence in Economic Performance: Transitional Dynamics with Multiple Equilibria,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
- Xie Danyang, 1994. "Divergence in Economic Performance: Transitional Dynamics with Multiple Equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 97-112, June.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1986. "Functional equivalence between liquidity costs and the utility of money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 271-291, March.
- Mino, Kazuo, 2001. "Indeterminacy and Endogenous Growth with Social Constant Returns," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 203-222, March.
- Stockman, Alan C., 1981. "Anticipated inflation and the capital stock in a cash in-advance economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 387-393.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:27:y:2005:i:4:p:579-595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.