Superneutrality, indeterminacy and endogenous growth
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jess Benhabib & Roger E.A. Farmer, 1992.
"Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
646, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Benhabib, J. & Farmer, R.E.A, 1991. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," Papers 165, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1991. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," Working Papers 91-59, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1993.
"Making a Miracle,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(2), pages 251-72, March.
- Sailesh K. Jha & Ping Wang & Chong K.Yip, 2000.
"Dynamics in a Transactions-Based Monetary Growth Model,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0005, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Jha, Sailesh K. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 2002. "Dynamics in a transactions-based monetary growth model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 611-635, April.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1989. "Models and their uses," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 11, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Xie Danyang, 1994.
"Divergence in Economic Performance: Transitional Dynamics with Multiple Equilibria,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 97-112, June.
- Danyang Xie, 2002. "Divergence in Economic Performance: Transitional Dynamics with Multiple Equilibria," GE, Growth, Math methods 0210002, EconWPA.
- Jun-Ichi Itaya & Kazuo Mino, 2003. "Inflation, Transaction Costs and Indeterminacy in Monetary Economies with Endogenous Growth," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 70(279), pages 451-470, 08.
- Stockman, Alan C., 1981. "Anticipated inflation and the capital stock in a cash in-advance economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 387-393.
- Bond, Eric W. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 1996.
"A General Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth with Human and Physical Capital: Balanced Growth and Transitional Dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 149-173, January.
- Eric W. Bond & Ping Wang & Chong K. Yip, 1993. "A general two-sector model of endogenous growth with human and physical capital: balanced growth and transitional dynamics," Research Paper 9324, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1980. "Equilibrium in a Pure Currency Economy," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(2), pages 203-20, April.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1986. "Functional equivalence between liquidity costs and the utility of money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 271-291, March.
- Theodore Palivos & Chong K. Yip & Junxi Zhang, 2003. "Transitional Dynamics and Indeterminacy of Equilibria in an Endogenous Growth Model with a Public Input," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 86-98, February.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1999. "Indeterminacy and sunspots in macroeconomics," Handbook of Macroeconomics, in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 387-448 Elsevier.
- Mino, Kazuo, 2001. "Indeterminacy and Endogenous Growth with Social Constant Returns," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 203-222, March.
- Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K, 1992.
"Alternative Approaches to Money and Growth,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(4), pages 553-62, November.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Zhang, Junxi, 2000. "Inflation and Growth: Pecuniary Transactions Costs and Qualitative Equivalence," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:27:y:2005:i:4:p:579-595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.