Cash-in-advance constraint with status and endogenous growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gong, Liutang & Zou, Heng-Fu, 2001.
"Money, Social Status, and Capital Accumulation in a Cash-in-Advance Model,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(2), pages 284-293, May.
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 2001. "Money, social status, and capital accumulation in a cash-in-advance model," CEMA Working Papers 55, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Kennickell, Arthur B & Starr-McCluer, Martha, 1997. "Household Saving and Portfolio Change: Evidence from the 1983-89 SCF Panel," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(4), pages 381-399, December.
- Wolff, Edward N, 1983. "The Size Distribution of Household Disposable Wealth in the United States," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 29(2), pages 125-146, June.
- Hung‐Ju Chen & Jang‐Ting Guo, 2011. "Money, Social Status And Endogenous Growth In A Generalized Cash‐In‐Advance Model," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 267-284, August.
- Chang, Wen-ya & Tsai, Hsueh-fang, 2003. " Money, Social Status, and Capital Accumulation in a Cash-in-Advance Model: Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(4), pages 657-661, August.
- Zou, Heng-fu, 1994.
"'The spirit of capitalism' and long-run growth,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 279-293, July.
- Heng-fu Zou, 1991. "The spirit of capitalism and long-run growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 630, The World Bank.
- Heng-fu Zou, 1995. "'The spirit of capitalism' and long-run growth," CEMA Working Papers 94, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Kessler, Denis & Wolff, Edward N, 1991. "A Comparative Analysis of Household Wealth Patterns in France and the United States," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 37(3), pages 249-266, September.
- Chang, Wen-ya & Hsieh, Yi-ni & Lai, Ching-chong, 2000. "Social status, inflation, and endogenous growth in a cash-in-advance economy," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 535-545, September.
- Suen, Ming-Hon & Yip, Chong K., 2005.
"Superneutrality, indeterminacy and endogenous growth,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 579-595, December.
- Ming Hon Suen & Chong K. Yip, 2001. "Superneutrality, Indeterminacy, and Endogenous Growth," Departmental Working Papers _136, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Shu-Hua & Guo, Jang-Ting, 2008. "Velocity of money, equilibrium (in)determinacy and endogenous growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1085-1096, September.
- Hung-Ju Chen & Jang-Ting Guo, 2009. "Social Status And The Growth Effect Of Money," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 133-141.
More about this item
KeywordsCash-in-advance constraint; Status; Endogenous growth; Money growth;
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- O42 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Monetary Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-GRO-2014-05-24 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2014-05-24 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:55946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.