Growth and Distributional Effects of Inflation with Progressive Taxation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Seiya, Fujisaki & Kazuo, Mino, 2010. "Growth and Distributional Effects of Inflation with Progressive Taxation," MPRA Paper 26113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Shu-Hua & Guo, Jang-Ting, 2008. "Velocity of money, equilibrium (in)determinacy and endogenous growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1085-1096, September.
- Mino, Kazuo, 1997. "Long-Run Effects of Monetary Expansion in a Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 635-655, October.
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Lansing, Kevin J., 1998. "Indeterminacy and Stabilization Policy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 481-490, October.
- Jones, Larry E. & Manuelli, Rodolfo E., 1995. "Growth and the effects of inflation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1405-1428, November.
- Jha, Sailesh K. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 2002.
"Dynamics in a transactions-based monetary growth model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 611-635, April.
- Sailesh K. Jha & Ping Wang & Chong K.Yip, 2000. "Dynamics in a Transactions-Based Monetary Growth Model," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0005, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Temple, Jonathan, 2000. " Inflation and Growth: Stories Short and Tall," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 395-426, September.
- Been-Lon Chen & Mei Hsu & Chia-Hui Lu, 2008.
"Inflation and Growth: Impatience and a Qualitative Equivalence,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(6), pages 1309-1323, September.
- Been-Lon Chen & Mei Hsu & Chia-Hui Lu, 2007. "Inflation and Growth: Impatience and a Qualitative Equivalence," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 07-A007, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Li Wenli & Pierre -Daniel Sarte, 2004. "Progressive Taxation and Long-Run Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(5), pages 1705-1716, December.
- Meng, Qinglai, 2002. "Monetary policy and multiple equilibria in a cash-in-advance economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 165-170, January.
- Sarte, Pierre-Daniel G., 1997. "Progressive taxation and income inequality in dynamic competitive equilibrium," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 145-171, October.
- Marquis, Milton H & Reffett, Kevin L, 1995. "The Inflation Tax in a Convex Model of Equilibrium Growth," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 62(245), pages 109-121, February.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Progressive Income Tax; Growth; Income Distribution;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-10-00193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.