Long-Run Effects of Monetary Expansion in a Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth
No abstract is available for this item.
- Shaw, Ming-Fu & Lai, Ching-Chong & Chang, Wen-Ya, 2005. "Anticipated policy and endogenous growth in a small open monetary economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 719-743, September.
- Daria ONORI & Francesco MAGRIS & Antoine LE RICHE, 2017. "Monetary Rules in a Two-Sector Endogenous Growth Model with Cash-in-Advance Constraint," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2504, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Chu, Angus C. & Kan, Kamhon & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2014.
"Money, random matching and endogenous growth: A quantitative analysis,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 173-187.
- Chu, Angus C. & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2012. "Search and endogenous growth: when Romer meets Lagos and Wright," MPRA Paper 36691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2011. "Social status and long-run effects of monetary policy in a two-sector monetary economy of endogenous growth," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 71-79, January.
- Ming-fu Shaw & Ching-chong Lai, 2013. "Financial Deepening and Monetary Growth with Endogenous Liquidity Constraints," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 9(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Chu, Angus C. & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2010. "A tale of two growth engines: The interactive effects of monetary policy and intellectual property rights," MPRA Paper 30105, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2011.
- Angus C. Chu & Ching-Chong Lai & Chih-Hsing Liao, 2010. "A Tale of Two Growth Engines: The Interactive Effects of Monetary Policy and Intellectual Property Rights," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 10-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Itaya, Jun-Ichi & Mino, Kazuo, 2007. "Technology, Preference Structure, And The Growth Effect Of Money Supply," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 589-612, November.
- Jun-ichi Itaya & Kazuo Mino, 2005. "Technology, Preference Structure, and the Growth Effect of Money Supply," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-35, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2015. "Innovation and imitation in a product-cycle model with FDI and cash-in-advance constraints," MPRA Paper 65744, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2015.
- F. Heylen & L. Pozzi & J. Vandewege, 2004. "Inflation crises, human capital formation and growth," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/260, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Seiya Fujisaki & Kazuo Mino, 2010. "Growth and Distributional Effects of Inflation with Progressive Taxation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(4), pages 3055-3065.
- Seiya, Fujisaki & Kazuo, Mino, 2010. "Growth and Distributional Effects of Inflation with Progressive Taxation," MPRA Paper 26113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wen-ya Chang & Hsueh-fang Tsai & Juin-jen Chang & Kuo-Hao Lee, 2015. "Consumption tax, seigniorage tax and tax switch in a cash-in-advance economy of endogenous growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 23-42, January.
- Chen, Hung- Ju, 2011. "Social status, human capital formation and super-neutrality in a two-sector monetary economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 785-794, May.
- Chang, Wen-ya & Chen, Ying-an & Chang, Juin-jen, 2013. "Growth and welfare effects of monetary policy with endogenous fertility," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 117-130.
- F. Heylen & A. Schollaert & G. Everaert & L. Pozzi, 2003. "Inflation and human capital formation : theory and panel data evidence," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/174, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Freddy Heylen & Arne Schollaert & Gerdie Everaert & Lorenzo Pozzi, 2004. "Inflation and human capital formation: theory and panel data evidence," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 43, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Caballe, Jordi & Panades, Judith, 2004. "Inflation, tax evasion, and the distribution of consumption," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 567-595, December.
- Lai, Ching-Chong & Chin, Chi-Ting, 2013. "Monetary Rules And Endogenous Growth In An Open Economy," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 431-463, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:19:y:1997:i:4:p:635-655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed