Long-Run Effects of Monetary Expansion in a Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chu, Angus C. & Ji, Lei, 2016.
"Monetary Policy And Endogenous Market Structure In A Schumpeterian Economy,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(05), pages 1127-1145, July.
- Angus C., Chu & Lei, Ji, 2012. "Monetary policy and endogenous market structure in a schumpeterian economy," MPRA Paper 41027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chu, Angus C. & Ji, Lei, 2012. "Monetary policy and endogenous market structure in a Schumpeterian economy," MPRA Paper 40467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaw, Ming-Fu & Lai, Ching-Chong & Chang, Wen-Ya, 2005. "Anticipated policy and endogenous growth in a small open monetary economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 719-743, September.
- Daria ONORI & Francesco MAGRIS & Antoine LE RICHE, 2017. "Monetary Rules in a Two-Sector Endogenous Growth Model with Cash-in-Advance Constraint," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2504, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Chu, Angus C. & Kan, Kamhon & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2014.
"Money, random matching and endogenous growth: A quantitative analysis,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 173-187.
- Chu, Angus C. & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2012. "Search and endogenous growth: when Romer meets Lagos and Wright," MPRA Paper 36691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2011. "Social status and long-run effects of monetary policy in a two-sector monetary economy of endogenous growth," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 71-79, January.
- Ming-fu Shaw & Ching-chong Lai, 2013. "Financial Deepening and Monetary Growth with Endogenous Liquidity Constraints," Journal of Economics and Management, College of Business, Feng Chia University, Taiwan, vol. 9(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Chu, Angus C. & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2010.
"A tale of two growth engines: The interactive effects of monetary policy and intellectual property rights,"
30105, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2011.
- Angus C. Chu & Ching-Chong Lai & Chih-Hsing Liao, 2010. "A Tale of Two Growth Engines: The Interactive Effects of Monetary Policy and Intellectual Property Rights," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 10-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Itaya, Jun-Ichi & Mino, Kazuo, 2007.
"Technology, Preference Structure, And The Growth Effect Of Money Supply,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 589-612, November.
- Jun-ichi Itaya & Kazuo Mino, 2005. "Technology, Preference Structure, and the Growth Effect of Money Supply," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 05-35, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2015. "Innovation and imitation in a product-cycle model with FDI and cash-in-advance constraints," MPRA Paper 65744, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2015.
- F. Heylen & L. Pozzi & J. Vandewege, 2004. "Inflation crises, human capital formation and growth," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/260, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Seiya Fujisaki & Kazuo Mino, 2010.
"Growth and Distributional Effects of Inflation with Progressive Taxation,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(4), pages 3055-3065.
- Seiya, Fujisaki & Kazuo, Mino, 2010. "Growth and Distributional Effects of Inflation with Progressive Taxation," MPRA Paper 26113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wen-ya Chang & Hsueh-fang Tsai & Juin-jen Chang & Kuo-Hao Lee, 2015. "Consumption tax, seigniorage tax and tax switch in a cash-in-advance economy of endogenous growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 23-42, January.
- Chen, Hung- Ju, 2011. "Social status, human capital formation and super-neutrality in a two-sector monetary economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 785-794, May.
- Chang, Wen-ya & Chen, Ying-an & Chang, Juin-jen, 2013. "Growth and welfare effects of monetary policy with endogenous fertility," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 117-130.
- repec:eee:moneco:v:94:y:2018:i:c:p:79-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arawatari, Ryo & Hori, Takeo & Mino, Kazuo, 2018.
"On the nonlinear relationship between inflation and growth: A theoretical exposition,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 79-93.
- Ryo Arawatari & Takeo Hori & Kazuo Mino, 2016. "On the Nonlinear Relationship between Inflation and Growth: A Theoretical Exposition," KIER Working Papers 950, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- F. Heylen & A. Schollaert & G. Everaert & L. Pozzi, 2003.
"Inflation and human capital formation : theory and panel data evidence,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
03/174, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Freddy Heylen & Arne Schollaert & Gerdie Everaert & Lorenzo Pozzi, 2004. "Inflation and human capital formation: theory and panel data evidence," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 43, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Caballe, Jordi & Panades, Judith, 2004. "Inflation, tax evasion, and the distribution of consumption," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 567-595, December.
- Lai, Ching-Chong & Chin, Chi-Ting, 2013. "Monetary Rules And Endogenous Growth In An Open Economy," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 431-463, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:19:y:1997:i:4:p:635-655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.