The statistical price index as an approximation of the constant-utility price index: an empirical analysis using Japanese data sets
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 19 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shigenori Shiratsuka, 1999. "Measurement errors in Japanese Consumer Price Index," Working Paper Series WP-99-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-26, June.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, june. pag.
- Jorgenson, Dale W & Slesnick, Daniel T, 1999. "Indexing Government Programs for Changes in the Cost of Living," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 17(2), pages 170-81, April.
- Shiratsuka, Shigenori, 1999. "Measurement Errors in the Japanese Consumer Price Index," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 17(3), pages 69-102, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:19:y:2005:i:1:p:37-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.