Unconventional preferences: do they explain foreign exchange risk premia?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tauchen, George & Hussey, Robert, 1991. "Quadrature-Based Methods for Obtaining Approximate Solutions to Nonlinear Asset Pricing Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 371-396, March.
- Kandel, Shmuel & Stambaugh, Robert F, 1990. "Expectations and Volatility of Consumption and Asset Returns," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(2), pages 207-232.
- Ferson, Wayne E. & Constantinides, George M., 1991.
"Habit persistence and durability in aggregate consumption: Empirical tests,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 199-240, October.
- Wayne E. Ferson & George M. Constantinides, 1991. "Habit Persistence and Durability in Aggregate Consumption: Empirical Tests," NBER Working Papers 3631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kandel, Shmuel & Stambaugh, Robert F., 1991. "Asset returns and intertemporal preferences," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 39-71, February.
- Sundaresan, Suresh M, 1989. "Intertemporally Dependent Preferences and the Volatility of Consumption and Wealth," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 2(1), pages 73-89.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prat, Georges & Uctum, Remzi, 2013.
"Modeling the horizon-dependent ex-ante risk premium in the foreign exchange market: Evidence from survey data,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 33-54.
- Georges Prat & Remzi Uctum, 2012. "Modeling the horizon-dependent ex-ante risk premium in the foreign exchange market: evidence from survey data," Post-Print hal-01411732, HAL.
- Georges Prat & Remzi Uctum, 2013. "Modeling the horizon-dependent ex-ante risk premium in the foreign exchange market: evidence from survey data," Post-Print hal-01385855, HAL.
- Leduc, Sylvain, 2002.
"Incomplete markets, borrowing constraints, and the foreign exchange risk premium,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 957-980, December.
- Sylvain Leduc, 1998. "Incomplete Markets, Borrowing Constraints, and the Foreign Exchange Risk Premium," Research in Economics 98-06-050e, Santa Fe Institute.
- Sylvain Leduc, 2000. "Incomplete markets, borrowing constraints, and the foreign exchange risk premium," Working Papers 00-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Georges Prat & Remzi Uctum, 2012. "Modeling the horizon-dependent risk premium in the forex market: evidence from survey data," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-29, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Schmukler, Sergio L. & Serven, Luis, 2002.
"Pricing currency risk : facts and puzzles from currency boards,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2815, The World Bank.
- Sergio L. Schmukler & Luis Serven, 2002. "Pricing Currency Risk: Facts and Puzzles from Currency Boards," NBER Working Papers 9047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moore, Michael J. & Roche, Maurice J., 2001.
"Liquidity in the forward exchange market,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 157-170, May.
- Michael J Moore; & Maurice Roche, 1995. "Liquidity in the Forward Exchange Market," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n580795, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Vincenzo Costa, 2004. "Risk neutral valuation and uncovered interest rate parity in a stochastic two-country-economy with two goods," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(43), pages 1-10.
- Evans, Lynne & Kenc, Turalay, 2004. "FOREX risk premia and policy uncertainty: a recursive utility analysis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Dios Palomares, Rafaela & Martínez Paz, José Miguel & Martínezcarrasco Pleite, Federico, 2006. "Including environmental variables in the effi ciency analysis: A three-step method/El análisis de efi ciencia con variables de entorno: un método de programas con tres etapas," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 24, pages 477-497, Abril.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:15:y:1996:i:1:p:149-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.