Exchange rate dynamics and speculator horizons
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, John Y. & Clarida, Richard H., 1987.
"The dollar and real interest rates,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 103-139, January.
- John Y. Campbell & Richard H. Clarida, 1987. "The Dollar and Real Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 2151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John & Clarida, Richard, 1987. "The Dollar and Real Interest Rates," Scholarly Articles 3221495, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Richard K. Lyons, 1991.
"Private Beliefs and Information Externalities in the Foreign Exchange Market,"
NBER Working Papers
3889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lyons, R.K., 1991. "Private Beliefs and Information Externalities in the Foreign Exchange Market," Papers 91-17, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Kenneth Froot, 1990.
"Exchange Rate Forecasting Techniques, Survey Data, and Implications for the Foreign Exchange Market,"
NBER Working Papers
3470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Frankel and Kenneth Froot., 1991. "Exchange Rate Forecasting Techniques, Survey Data, and Implications for the Foreign Exchange Market," Economics Working Papers 91-158, University of California at Berkeley.
- Takatoshi Ito & V. Vance Roley, 1988.
"Intraday Yen/Dollar Exchange Rate Movements: News or Noise?,"
NBER Working Papers
2703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takatoshi Ito & V. Vance Roley, 1988. "Intraday yen/dollar exchange rate movements: news or noise?," Research Working Paper 88-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Goodhart, Charles, 1988. "The Foreign Exchange Market: A Random Walk with a Dragging Anchor," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 55(220), pages 437-460, November.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-1335, November.
- Goodhart, C. A. E. & Figliuoli, L., 1991. "Every minute counts in financial markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 23-52, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carol L. Osler & John A. Carlson, 1996. "Rational speculators and exchange rate volatility," Staff Reports 13, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- David G. McMillan & Alan E. H. Speight, 2006. "Volatility dynamics and heterogeneous markets," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 115-121.
- John A. Carlson & Christian M. Dahl & Carol L. Osler, 2008.
"Short-run Exchange-rate Dynamics: Theory And Evidence,"
39, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- John A Carlson & Christian M. Dahl & Carol L. Osler, 2008. "Short-run Exchange-Rate Dynamics: Theory and Evidence," CREATES Research Papers 2008-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Muller, Ulrich A. & Dacorogna, Michel M. & Dave, Rakhal D. & Olsen, Richard B. & Pictet, Olivier V. & von Weizsacker, Jacob E., 1997. "Volatilities of different time resolutions -- Analyzing the dynamics of market components," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 213-239, June.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function method to forecast foreign currencies exchange rates at ultra high frequency electronic trading in foreign currencies exchange markets," MPRA Paper 67470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- King, Michael R. & Osler, Carol L. & Rime, Dagfinn, 2013.
"The market microstructure approach to foreign exchange: Looking back and looking forward,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 95-119.
- Michael King & Carol Osler & Dagfinn Rime, 2012. "The Market Microstructure Approach to Foreign Exchange: Looking Back and Looking Forward," Working Papers 54, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Michael R. King & Carol Osler & Dagfinn Rime, 2013. "The market microstructure approach to foreign exchange - Looking back and looking forward," Working Paper 2013/12, Norges Bank.
- Carol L. Osler, 2006. "Macro lessons from microstructure," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 55-80.
- Carlson, John A. & Osler, C. L., 2000. "Rational speculators and exchange rate volatility1," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 231-253, February.
- Chang, Sanders S., 2013. "Can cross-country portfolio rebalancing give rise to forward bias in FX markets?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 1079-1096.
- Anufriev Mikhail & Bottazzi Giulio, 2012. "Asset Pricing with Heterogeneous Investment Horizons," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(4), pages 1-38, October.
- Mikhail Anufriev & Giulio Bottazzi, 2004. "Asset Pricing Model with Heterogeneous Investment Horizons," LEM Papers Series 2004/22, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Norman C. Miller, 2014. "Exchange Rate Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14981, April.
- Osler, C. L., 1998. "Short-term speculators and the puzzling behaviour of exchange rates," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 37-57, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:14:y:1995:i:5:p:695-719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.