Renter Mobility and Multifamily Mortgage Default Risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stuart A. Gabriel & Frank E. Nothaft, 1988.
"Rental Housing Markets and the Natural Vacancy Rate,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 16(4), pages 419-429.
- Stuart A. Gabriel & Frank E. Nothaft, 1987. "Rental housing markets and the natural vacancy rate," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 74, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Patric H. Hendershott & Donald R. Haurin, 1988. "Adjustments in the Real Estate Market," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 16(4), pages 343-353.
- Rosen, Kenneth T & Smith, Lawrence B, 1983. "The Price-Adjustment Process for Rental Housing and the Natural Vacancy Rate," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 779-786, September.
- Ioannides, Yannis M., 1987. "Residential mobility and housing tenure choice," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 265-287.
- Petros S. Sivitanides, 1997. "The Rent Adjustment Process and the Structural Vacancy Rate in the Commercial Real Estate Market," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(2), pages 195-210.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yong Tu & Hua Sun & Shi-Ming Yu, 2007. "Spatial Autocorrelations and Urban Housing Market Segmentation," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 385-406, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:10:y:2001:i:1:p:21-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.