Renter Mobility and Multifamily Mortgage Default Risk
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ioannides, Yannis M., 1987. "Residential mobility and housing tenure choice," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 265-287.
- Petros S. Sivitanides, 1997. "The Rent Adjustment Process and the Structural Vacancy Rate in the Commercial Real Estate Market," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(2), pages 195-210.
- Rosen, Kenneth T & Smith, Lawrence B, 1983. "The Price-Adjustment Process for Rental Housing and the Natural Vacancy Rate," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 779-86, September.
- Stuart A. Gabriel & Frank E. Nothaft, 1987.
"Rental housing markets and the natural vacancy rate,"
Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section
74, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stuart A. Gabriel & Frank E. Nothaft, 1988. "Rental Housing Markets and the Natural Vacancy Rate," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 16(4), pages 419-429.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Donald R. Haurin, 1988. "Adjustments in the Real Estate Market," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 16(4), pages 343-353.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:10:y:2001:i:1:p:21-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.