Medical costs in workers' compensation insurance
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- Alvin Headen, 1987. "Price discrimination in physician services markets based on race: New test of an old implicit hypothesis," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 5-20, March.
- Roy J. Ruffin & Duane E. Leigh, 1973. "Charity, Competition, and the Pricing of Doctors' Services," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(2), pages 212-222.