Challenging the food vs. fuel dilemma: Genealogical analysis of the biofuel discourse pursued by international organizations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Marc J. & Tirado, Cristina & Aberman, Noora-Lisa & Thompson, Brian, 2008. "Impact of climate change and bioenergy on nutrition," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number Climate:2008.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schaffer, Axel & Düvelmeyer, Claudia, 2016. "Regional drivers of on-farm energy production in Bavaria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 361-369.
- Lilibeth A. Acosta & Damasa B. Magcale-Macandog & K. S. Kavi Kumar & Xuefeng Cui & Elena A. Eugenio & Paula Beatrice M. Macandog & Arnold R. Salvacion & Jemimah Mae A. Eugenio, 2016. "The Role of Bioenergy in Enhancing Energy, Food and Ecosystem Sustainability Based on Societal Perceptions and Preferences in Asia," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 1-26, April.
- Sanjid, A. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Rahman, S.M. Ashrafur & Abedin, M.J. & Palash, S.M., 2013. "Impact of palm, mustard, waste cooking oil and Calophyllum inophyllum biofuels on performance and emission of CI engine," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 664-682.
- repec:bla:ecanth:v:4:y:2017:i:2:p:186-199 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jagris:v:6:y:2016:i:2:p:19:d:68894 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tse, H. & Leung, C.W. & Cheung, C.S., 2015. "Investigation on the combustion characteristics and particulate emissions from a diesel engine fueled with diesel-biodiesel-ethanol blends," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 343-350.
- Ahmed, Abubakari & Campion, Benjamin Betey & Gasparatos, Alexandros, 2017. "Biofuel development in Ghana: policies of expansion and drivers of failure in the jatropha sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 133-149.
- Negash, Martha & Riera, Olivia, 2014. "Biodiesel value chain and access to energy in Ethiopia: Policies and business prospects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 975-985.
- Kuchler, Magdalena, 2014. "Sweet dreams (are made of cellulose): Sociotechnical imaginaries of second-generation bioenergy in the global debate," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 431-437.
- Gasparatos, Alexandros & Doll, Christopher N.H. & Esteban, Miguel & Ahmed, Abubakari & Olang, Tabitha A., 2017. "Renewable energy and biodiversity: Implications for transitioning to a Green Economy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 161-184.
More about this item
KeywordsBiofuels; Bioenergy; Food; Agriculture; Energy; Discourse;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:37:y:2012:i:5:p:581-588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .