Minimising the harm to biodiversity of producing more food globally
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fisher, Brendan & Turner, R. Kerry & Morling, Paul, 2009. "Defining and classifying ecosystem services for decision making," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 643-653, January.
- Perfecto, Ivette & Vandermeer, John & Mas, Alex & Pinto, Lorena Soto, 2005. "Biodiversity, yield, and shade coffee certification," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 435-446, September.
- Tim Lang, 2010. "From ‘value-for-money’ to ‘values-for-money’? Ethical food and policy in Europe," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 42(8), pages 1814-1832, August.
- Babatunde Durosomo, 1993. "Technology adoption and Sub-Sahara african agriculture: The sustainable development option," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 10(4), pages 58-70, September.
- Peter Rosset, 2008. "Food Sovereignty and the Contemporary Food Crisis," Development, Palgrave Macmillan;Society for International Deveopment, vol. 51(4), pages 460-463, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:84:y:2017:i:c:p:83-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jlands:v:6:y:2017:i:4:p:67-:d:114115 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kragt, M.E. & Gibson, F.L. & Maseyk, F. & Wilson, K.A., 2016. "Public willingness to pay for carbon farming and its co-benefits," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 125-131.
- Gardner, Toby A. & Ferreira, J. & Barlow, J. & Lees, A. C. & Parry, L. & Vieira, I. C. G. & Berenguer, E. & Abramovay, R. & Aleixo, A. & Andretti, C. & Aragao, L. E. O. C. & Araujo, I. & de Avila, W. , 2013. "A social and ecological assessment of tropical land uses at multiple scales: the Sustainable amazon network," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 50120, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Desquilbet, Marion & Dorin, Bruno & Couvet, Denis, 2013.
"Land sharing vs. land sparing for biodiversity: How agricultural markets make the difference,"
TSE Working Papers
13-435, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Oct 2015.
- Desquilbet, Marion & Dorin, Bruno & Couvet, Denis, 2014. "Land sharing vs. land sparing for biodiversity: How agricultural markets make the difference," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182809, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hickey, Gordon M. & Pouliot, Mariève & Smith-Hall, Carsten & Wunder, Sven & Nielsen, Martin R., 2016. "Quantifying the economic contribution of wild food harvests to rural livelihoods: A global-comparative analysis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 122-132.
- Ickowitz, Amy & Powell, Bronwen & Salim, Mohammad & Sunderland, Terry, 2013. "Dietary quality and tree cover in Africa," MPRA Paper 52906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan Matthews, 2012. "Greening the Cap: The Way Forward," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 4, December.
- van Wijk, Mark T., 2014. "From global economic modelling to household level analyses of food security and sustainability: How big is the gap and can we bridge it?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P2), pages 378-388.
- Devan Allen McGranahan, 2014. "Ecologies of Scale: Multifunctionality Connects Conservation and Agriculture across Fields, Farms, and Landscapes," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-31, July.
- repec:idb:brikps:64718 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBiodiversity conservation; Agriculture; Land sparing; Wildlife-friendly farming; Organic farming; Land-use policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:36:y:2011:i:s1:p:s62-s71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .