US consumers' perceptions of the importance of following the US dietary guidelines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weimer, Jon P., 1996. "USDA's Role in Nutrition Education and Evaluation," Food Review/ National Food Review, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 19(1), pages 1-5.
- Rodolfo M. Nayga & Oral Capps, 1994. "Analysis of Away-From-Home and At-Home Intake of Saturated Fat and Cholesterol," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 16(3), pages 387-398.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:1:72-76_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frazao, Elizabeth, 1996. "The American Diet: A Costly Health Problem," Food Review/ National Food Review, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 19(1), pages 1-5.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1996:86:10:1394-1400_9 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rimal, Arbindra & Fletcher, Stanley M. & McWatters, Kay H., 2000. "Nutrition Considerations In Food Selection," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 3(1), pages 1-16.
- Teratanavat, Ratapol P. & Hooker, Neal H., 2005. "Exploring Consumer Valuation and Preference Heterogeneity for Functional Foods Using a Choice Experiment: A Case Study of Tomato Juice Containing Soy in Ohio," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19556, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:24:y:1999:i:5:p:553-564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.