Disentangling diffusion from jumps
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yacine Aït-Sahalia, 2005.
"How Often to Sample a Continuous-Time Process in the Presence of Market Microstructure Noise,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(2), pages 351-416.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Per A. Mykland, 2003. "How Often to Sample a Continuous-Time Process in the Presence of Market Microstructure Noise," NBER Working Papers 9611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia, 2002. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Discretely Sampled Diffusions: A Closed-form Approximation Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 223-262, January.
- Mikhail Chernov & A. Ronald Gallant & Eric Ghysels & George Tauchen, 2002.
"Alternative Models for Stock Price Dynamics,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Eberlein, Ernst & Keller, Ulrich & Prause, Karsten, 1998. "New Insights into Smile, Mispricing, and Value at Risk: The Hyperbolic Model," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71(3), pages 371-405, July.
- Beckers, Stan, 1981. "A Note on Estimating the Parameters of the Diffusion-Jump Model of Stock Returns," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 127-140, March.
- Yacine Aït-Sahalia, 2002.
"Telling from Discrete Data Whether the Underlying Continuous-Time Model Is a Diffusion,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(5), pages 2075-2112, October.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia, 2001. "Telling from Discrete Data Whether the Underlying Continuous-Time Model is a Diffusion," NBER Working Papers 8504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ernst Eberlein & Sebastian Raible, 1999. "Term Structure Models Driven by General Lévy Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 31-53.
- Peter Carr & Liuren Wu, 2003.
"What Type of Process Underlies Options? A Simple Robust Test,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(6), pages 2581-2610, December.
- Peter Carr & Liuren Wu, 2002. "What Type of Process Underlies Options? A Simple Robust Test," Finance 0207019, EconWPA.
- Ball, Clifford A. & Torous, Walter N., 1983. "A Simplified Jump Process for Common Stock Returns," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 53-65, March.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-54, July.
- S. James Press, 1967. "A Compound Events Model for Security Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40, pages 317.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:74:y:2004:i:3:p:487-528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.