Decentralized investment banking : The case of discount dividend-reinvestment and stock-purchase plans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Myron S. Scholes & Mark A. Wolfson, 1989. "Decentralized Investment Banking: The Case of Discount Dividend-Reinve stment and Stock-Purchase Plans," NBER Working Papers 3093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicolás S., 1945-, 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Working papers 1523-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Stewart C. Myers & Nicholas S. Majluf, 1984. "Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions When Firms Have InformationThat Investors Do Not Have," NBER Working Papers 1396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicholas S., 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 187-221, June.
- Smith, Clifford Jr., 1977. "Alternative methods for raising capital : Rights versus underwritten offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 273-307, December.
- Gibbons, Michael R & Hess, Patrick, 1981. "Day of the Week Effects and Asset Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(4), pages 579-596, October.
- Smith, Clifford Jr., 1986. "Investment banking and the capital acquisition process," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 3-29.
- Barclay, Michael J. & Smith, Clifford Jr., 1988. "Corporate payout policy : Cash Dividends versus Open-Market Repurchases," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 61-82, October.
- Keim, Donald B., 1983. "Size-related anomalies and stock return seasonality : Further empirical evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 13-32, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/15219 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gaia Barone, 2008. "Arbitrages and Arrow-Debreu Prices," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 98(6), pages 43-78, November-.
- Thomas P. Boehm & Ramon P. DeGennaro, 2011.
"A discrete choice model of dividend reinvestment plans: classification and prediction,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(4), pages 215-229, June.
- Thomas P. Boehm & Ramon P. DeGennaro, 2007. "A discrete choice model of dividend reinvestment plans: classification and prediction," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2007-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- David, Thomas & Ginglinger, Edith, 2016.
"When cutting dividends is not bad news: The case of optional stock dividends,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 174-191.
- Thomas David & Edith Ginglinger, 2015. "When Cutting Dividends Is Not Bad News: The Case Of Optional Stock Dividends," Post-Print hal-01637541, HAL.
- Thomas David & Edith Ginglinger, 2016. "When cutting dividends is not bad news: The case of optional stock dividends," Post-Print hal-01356060, HAL.
- Ramon P. DeGennaro, 2003. "Direct investments in securities: A primer," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q1, pages 1-14.
- William C. Weld & Roni Michaely & Richard H. Thaler & Shlomo Benartzi, 2009. "The Nominal Share Price Puzzle," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 121-142, Spring.
- Abraham, Mathew & Marsden, Alastair & Poskitt, Russell, 2015. "Determinants of a firm's decision to utilize a dividend reinvestment plan and shareholder participation rates: Australian evidence," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 57-77.
- repec:eme:ijmfpp:v:12:y:2016:i:5:p:583-610 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chan, Keith K. W. & McColough, Damien W. & Skully, Michael T., 1995. "Dividend reinvestment plans in australia," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 79-99.
- Chiang, Kevin & Frankfurter, George M. & Kosedag, Arman, 2005. "Exploratory analyses of dividend reinvestment plans and some comparisons," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 570-586.
- M. Ameziane Lasfer, 1997. "On the Motivation for Paying Scrip Dividends," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 26(1), Spring.
- Steinbart, Paul John & Swanson, Zane, 1998. "'No-load' dividend reinvestment plans," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 121-141.
- Sophie Manigart & Koen De Waele, 1999. "Choice dividends and contemporaneous earnings announcements on a small stock market: an empirical study," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 161, pages 27-56.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:24:y:1989:i:1:p:7-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.