A discrete choice model of dividend reinvestment plans: classification and prediction
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas P. Boehm & Ramon P. DeGennaro, 2007. "A discrete choice model of dividend reinvestment plans: classification and prediction," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2007-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peterson, Pamela P & Peterson, David R & Moore, Norman H, 1987. "The Adoption of New-Issue Dividend Reinvestment Plans and Shareholder Wealth," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 22(2), pages 221-232, May.
- Shaffer, Sherrill, 1991.
"Aggregate deposit insurance funding and taxpayer bailouts,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4-5), pages 1019-1037, September.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 1990. "Aggregate deposit insurance funding and taxpayer bailouts," Working Papers 90-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Smith, Clifford Jr. & Watts, Ross L., 1992.
"The investment opportunity set and corporate financing, dividend, and compensation policies,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 263-292, December.
- Smith, C.W. & Watts, R.L., 1992. "The Investment Oppotunity set and Corporate Financing, Dividend and Compensation Policies," Papers 92-02, Rochester, Business - Financial Research and Policy Studies.
- Scholes, Myron S. & Wolfson, Mark A., 1989.
"Decentralized investment banking : The case of discount dividend-reinvestment and stock-purchase plans,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 7-35, September.
- Myron S. Scholes & Mark A. Wolfson, 1989. "Decentralized Investment Banking: The Case of Discount Dividend-Reinve stment and Stock-Purchase Plans," NBER Working Papers 3093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Todd, Janet M. & Domian, Dale L., 1997. "Participation rates of dividend reinvestment plans: Differences between utility and nonutility firms," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 121-135.
- Calhoun, Charles A & Deng, Yongheng, 2002. "A Dynamic Analysis of Fixed- and Adjustable-Rate Mortgage Terminations," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1-2), pages 9-33, Jan.-Marc.
- Dammon, Robert M & Spatt, Chester S, 1992. " An Option-Theoretic Approach to the Valuation of Dividend Reinvestment and Voluntary Purchase Plans," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(1), pages 331-347, March.
- Ryngaert, Michael, 1988. "The effect of poison pill securities on shareholder wealth," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 377-417, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:mgtdec:v:32:y:2011:i:4:p:215-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/7976 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.