Optimal Futures Innovation in a Dynamic Economy: The Discrete-Time Case
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kajii Atsushi, 1994. "Anonymity and Optimality of Competitive Equilibria when Markets Are Incomplete," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 115-129, October.
- Cuny, Charles J, 1993. "The Role of Liquidity in Futures Market Innovations," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(1), pages 57-78.
- Gabrielle Demange & Laroque Guy, 1995.
"Optimality of Incomplete Markets,"
- Rahi Rohit, 1995. "Optimal Incomplete Markets with Asymmetric Information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 171-197, February.
- Hara Chiaki, 1995. "Commission-Revenue Maximization in a General Equilibrium Model of Asset Creation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 258-298, February.
- Grossman, Sanford J., 1977. "A characterization of the optimality of equilibrium in incomplete markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Duffie, Darrell & Jackson, Matthew O., 1990. "Optimal hedging and equilibrium in a dynamic futures market," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 21-33, February.
- Ohashi Kazuhiko, 1995. "Endogenous Determination of the Degree of Market-Incompleteness in Futures Innovation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 198-217, February.
- Duffie Darrell & Rahi Rohit, 1995. "Financial Market Innovation and Security Design: An Introduction," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 1-42, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:74:y:1997:i:2:p:448-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.