Dynamic asset pricing with non-redundant forwards
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- He, Hua & Pages, Henri F, 1993. "Labor Income, Borrowing Constraints, and Equilibrium Asset Prices," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(4), pages 663-696, October.
- Breeden, Douglas T., 1979. "An intertemporal asset pricing model with stochastic consumption and investment opportunities," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 265-296, September.
- Brian R. Horrigan, 1987. "The CPI futures market: the inflation hedge that won't grow," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue May, pages 3-14.
- Cowen, Tyler, 1997. "Should Central Banks Target CPI Futures?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(3), pages 275-285, August.
- Merton, Robert C, 1973. "An Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 867-887, September.
- Stefano Athanasoulis & Robert J. Shiller & Eric Van Wincoop, 1999. "Macro markets and financial security," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Apr, pages 21-39.
- Fama, Eugene F., 1996. "Multifactor Portfolio Efficiency and Multifactor Asset Pricing," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(04), pages 441-465, December.
- Abraham Lioui & Patrice Poncet, 2000. "The Minimum Variance Hedge Ratio Under Stochastic Interest Rates," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(5), pages 658-668, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Breeden, Douglas T., 1984. "Futures markets and commodity options: Hedging and optimality in incomplete markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 275-300, April.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- Cox, John C. & Ingersoll, Jonathan Jr. & Ross, Stephen A., 1981. "The relation between forward prices and futures prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 321-346, December.
- Ohashi Kazuhiko, 1995. "Endogenous Determination of the Degree of Market-Incompleteness in Futures Innovation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 198-217, February.
- Basak, Suleyman, 1999.
"On the fluctuations in consumption and market returns in the presence of labor and human capital: An equilibrium analysis,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 1029-1064, June.
- Süleyman Basak, "undated". "On the Fluctuations in Consumption and Market Returns in the Presence of Labor and Human Capital: An Equilibrium Analysis," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 10-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Sumner, Scott, 1995. "The Impact of Futures Price Targeting on the Precision and Credibility of Monetary Policy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(1), pages 89-106, February.
- Richard, Scott F. & Sundaresan, M., 1981. "A continuous time equilibrium model of forward prices and futures prices in a multigood economy," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 347-371, December.
- Ohashi, Kazuhiko, 1997. "Optimal Futures Innovation in a Dynamic Economy: The Discrete-Time Case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 448-465, June.
- Rubinstein, Mark, 1976. "The Strong Case for the Generalized Logarithmic Utility Model as the Premier Model of Financial Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(2), pages 551-571, May.
- Dowd, Kevin, 1994. "A Proposal to End Inflation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(425), pages 828-840, July.
- Sumner, Scott, 1997. "Can Monetary Stabilization Policy Be Improved by CPI Futures Targeting? Reply," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(4), pages 542-545, November.
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Model of Asset Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 363-384, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Romaniuk, Katarzyna & Vranceanu, Radu, 2008. "Asset Prices and Assymetries in the Fed's Interest Rate Rule : a Financial Approach," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08006, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Katarzyna Romaniuk, 2007. "The optimal asset allocation of the main types of pension funds: a unified framework," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance Theory, Springer;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 32(2), pages 113-128, December.
More about this item
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:27:y:2003:i:7:p:1163-1180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.